Brooklyn Hayes

It's lunch time and you and Savvy take a seat at your usual lunch table

"So what was it you wanted to tell me before?" Savvy asks you as Lina also takes a seat next to you.

"Hi! My name is Lina! I'm Genny and {Insert Your Name Here}'s best friend! You must be the new girl Savvy Reed!" Lina says as you see Genny heading your way.

"OMG! BROOKIE!" Before you even have time to think, Savvy rushes up to Brooklyn and Lina stares at her in shock and you and Gennys face palm before rushing after her.

"Ummmm..... Excuse me?" Savvy had wrapped her arms around Brook in a tight hug before letting go and speaking enthusiastically.

"Omg Brookie I can't believe it's you, you look sooo pretty! I'm so glad that your here too! I moved to Calafornia too! It's been really hard without you but now I've moved so we can be together again!" You,Genny and Lina watch in absolute shock with mouths agape as Savvy starts talking to Brooke as If they had been best friends.

"Ummmm Brooke who is this freak?" Rachel asks confusedly as you fill with shock and embarrassment while Savvy continies chatting with Brooke. The whole of the school start laughing and mocking Savvy calling her a nerd and a freak and you begin to feel extremely sorry for her.

"Excuse me Savvy but if you think I'm going to risk my popularity to befriend a freak then I've got news for you!" Brooke spots at Savvy and stares at her as if she was something her pet cricket had left on the sidewalk. Savvy stumbles backwards looking hurt and taken aback.

"But Brookie..." she begins but Brooke turns away and begins to make out with her boyfriend Sage. Savvy runs out of the cafeteria in tears and Genny and Lina run after her

"Well done Brooke," You say "Great way to welcome the new girl!" You then run after the other girls while Brooke smirks and begins to make out with Sage again.

Genny and Lina run up to you as you approach the girls restroom.

"Here you found her?" You ask worriedly as Lina and Genny shrug in exhaustion. As you like walk down the hall you begin to hear some snuffling coming from the girls restroom...