Night Out

Savvy and Sage were having the time of their lives at Savvy's house while you were stuck alone at home with your homework to do. Your mum soon opens the door and enters your room.

"What are you doing here mum?" You ask her. She moves to the side and you then see a pet cricket!

"Omg mum! It's amazing thank you!" You run up to it and give it a hug and it purrs. You smile widely as your mum leaves you to it.

At Savvy's house, Savvy and Sage were playing with Savvy's old stuffed teddy bears from when she was little.

"Wow! You've got so many!" Sage laughs as Savvy chucks one at him from behind her bed. She quickly takes her I pod out and plays Pop Danthology 2015 on her speakers. Sage laughs as he does a stupid dance that makes Savvy giggle. She dances with him and the two flop on the bed and finish off their homework and mess around a bit more.

It is almost 11:00 before Sage leaves and the two don't want to part.

"Tomorrow?" Sage asks and Savvy's face lights up.

"Yes! That would be amazing!" She exclaims as Sage walks out of the door and shuts it behind him. She quickly runs up to her room and face times Genny, You and Lina.

"Omg guys guess what!" She exclaims in glee.

"WHAT?!" You, Angelina and Genny scream at the same time.

"I have a crush on Sage!" She Saysaid slowly....