voltori castle

A month passed and I was time for Janet to leave. She wrote a note to Felix and left it in the window seal to tell him good bye and where she was going, before she caught the carnage to Volterra, Italy.

On the way she stared down at a pair of simple Marry Jane shoes on some extremely pale feet. Oddly enough those feet were what made her look up and see the young girl that would never age? Janet’s mouth fell open, “what? I can't escort you to Volturi castle with Felix?" as Jane said it Janet’s eyes fell on Felix’s. Felix just smiled at her not knowing what else to do.

'What?!' signed Janet 'how?'

Felix smiled ", there isn't a college in Volterra, Italy, Aro made it up so you could join the Volturi." Janet started to vibrate finally she would be a vampire and help manage their laws.

the carriage stopped at the back entrance, Jane lead Janet to a large throne room ", ah, welcome to the Volturi castle, Janet." said Aro as they walked inside. Two people stood behind him," these are my co-leaders, Caius and Marcus. This is Janet the young lady we found out about 12 years ago."

"It is a pleasure to meet you", said the most depressed looking of men, behind Aro, kissing the back of her hand. “I am Marcus."

"And I am Caius." said the other a blonde with a bitter sweet look in his eyes.

"You’ll have to excuse her lack of words gentle men she can't really speak." Aro to the two men signaling for Jane to come forward, “Jane please show Janet to her room."

************************

Hey guys I need your help deciding some thing do I stop her or keep going.

If I keep going I will do a final chapter on either her life after she was changed or the change

Tell me what you think