time to tell

Janet walked in to her room again and held out her hand. Aro, Jane, Demetri, and Felix just stared at it. She shook it quickly in the air, get in no response she grabbed Aro's hand. His eyes lit up dramatically at this as millions of unspoken thoughts ran through his head.

Aro let go of her hand, having just seen everything that she ever knew. "Wow, that is amazing you see things that are happening thousands of miles away."

"Aro is she of risk to us?" asked Jane.

"No Jane, even if Janet here did know about us she couldn't tell anyone." they all looked at him confused. Aro laughed he whimsical laugh," She is mute that is why she wouldn't tell us anything, she can't!"

"But Aro, what is someone recognizes the palaces in her pictures and gets suspicious?"Felix interjected.

"That is why I'm letting you stay here for one week every month, Felix" Aro told them, "she had a particular fondness of you" Janet blushed still confused "what are they

?" she thought.

***************************************************************************************

hey guys thank you so much for reading and for all your lovely comments I read all of them so on this chapter will ask for everyone to comment and I will give you all one chapter dedicated to you if you do. The dedications will go in order of the comments on this chapter.