Drugs and Love

Mai P.O.V

I woke up laying next to August When i got up to stretch  August pulled me back on to the bed and i fell right on top of him August stop what i cant give my girl a good morning kiss well you can just not when Im trying to stretch but good morning  i got up and sat on his lap facing him then he just looked at me funny and licked his lips eww August what  you be thinking girl you sitting like that sure is gonna turn me on with your short shorts ugh shut-up so i got up off of him and i turned around  and kissed him on the cheek which gave him a thing but just don't  know why  then i left and went downstairs and made breakfast, August food ready ok coming  then August came running down the stairs and went straight in the kitchen and came out 10 min later and sat next to me on the couch.Hey beautiful hey,girl what you be watching empire obviously it's my show  ok so you empire all the way yes yes i am when i said that i went on top of him and im yours all the way and then he just looked at me with a smirk and flipped me over and now he's on top of me and then he was kissing me all over stuff was about to go down but the door bell rang who the hell is at my door ''August said'' the i got up and followed him  to the door  and it was one of his friends Chris and some next dude named Eric guess he also one of August friends i hid behind him being the shy person i am so then they started talking.

August p.o.v

So wassup so boss we found were Jamal and his crew at and we got his girl Suzy the boys have her tied up at an abandoned house ok good work you guys so what time should we run up on then boss around 7:00 cause we need to be going ham on them ninja style in the damn dark and get me my money that's whats up ok so see you guys at 7:00 and me at the trap so we can plan this whole s### out ok boss see ya I closed the door and to find Mai cuddling up on me i just looked at her and threw her over my shoulder and went up stairs and threw her on top of the bed, and started giving her hickeys on her neck and from there things got out of control

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT !!!!!!!