Day 11

Before we get started, I'm going to write it in a different way just because I saw a lot of other people writing like this and it seems easier to read, and I just realized that I forgot to give the manager a name, so I'll just name him Shaun. Hope you enjoy the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendra: Hey, it's Kendra, and I'll tell about what happened at work... *Throws a smoke bomb*

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

Shaun: Hey, Kendra, I need to talk to you in my office.

Jeff: *Whispering to himself, hoping those who can help him can hear him* Please be fired, please be fired.... 

Kendra: Jeff, I can hear you.... *The only one that heard was Kendra, which doesn't help*

Jeff: Do you think I care?

Kendra: ....Never mind, coming Shaun.

------In Sam's Office--------

Shaun: Well, Kendra, I've noticed that other employees-

Kendra: Wait, we have other employees besides Jeff and I?

Shaun: No...

Kendra: So Jeff's the only other one?

Shaun: Yeah, it's almost impossible to get employees...

Kendra: Oh. Am I getting fired?

Shaun: No, but it seems that Jeff dislikes you, and considering he's dangerous, I'm worried about your safety.

Kendra: Can't you fire him?

Shaun: You and him are the only employees... And he hasn't given me any reason to fire him that wouldn't result in a lawsuit.

Kendra: Oh yeah, should I carry a weapon with me?

Shaun: I'm pretty sure we could get sued for that, but I just wanted to let you know so that you can be careful of-

Jeff: *Yelling from the kitchen* HEY SHAUN WE'RE OUT OF COKE THE CUSTOMERS ARE GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

Sam: *Painfully sighs, reexamining his life choices* We just received a shipment of Coke this morning...

Jeff: HELP ME.

Shaun: YOU KILL PEOPLE IN YOUR FREE TIME AND THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF?!

Jeff: IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL PEOPLE IN PUBLIC.

Shaun: *Rubs temples, holding back tears* I'll go get some more, Kendra, can you watch the place while Jeff and I get more Coke?

Kendra: Sure, it can't be that bad, right? Right?

Shaun: Aww, your optimism is so adorable. And going to be destroyed by customers. But good luck! *Runs into the kitchen, grabs Jeff, and drags him to the ominous Coke place*

Kendra: *Goes to the kitchen and sees a giant mob of people yelling*

Mob: COKE! COKE! WE WANT COKE!!

Papa Acachalla: ALRIGHT PEOPLE, THEY'LL GIVE US COKE IF WE KEEP THIS UP!!!

Random Customer: *Taps Papa's shoulder* I don't think that's how it works.

Papa Acachalla: How would you know, you're not even a main character!

Kendra: *By the cash register* Dad, you're in charge of this?! What the heck?!

Papa: Why yes, I am. I only want to make sure these wise, patient customers get the soda they were promised.

Mob: COKE! COKE! COKE!

Kendra: *Stands on a table* EVERYONE, CALM DOWN. WE DON'T HAVE COKE RIGHT, OKAY?! WE HAVE STAFF GETTING SOME AS WE SPEAK, AND THEY WILL BE BACK ANY MINUTE NOW! 

~~Jeff and Shaun "As We Speak"~~

Jeff: *Stabbing a person in a shady alley*

Shaun: *Pulling on the leash he put on Jeff* Jeff!

Jeff: *Shushes Shaun* Keep it down, people will notice us.

Victim: HELP!! I AM GETTING STABBED!! IN AN ALLEY! AT THIS VERY MOMENT!! PLEASE!! ALERT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES SO THAT, PERHAPS, IF THEY ARRIVE IN AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF TIME, MY LIFE CAN BE SAVED, AND THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR STABBING ME SHALL BE APPREHENDED, AND SHALL THEREFORE BE UNABLE TO KEEP STABBING ME. *

Jeff: *Keeps stabbing* DIE ALREADY! *Victim dies already*

Shaun: *Drops the leash* Just... Just shut him up, I'll help you hide the corpse.

Jeff: *Dismembering the corpse* Oh, really? Aww, thanks. 

Shaun: *While crying* Just give me an arm, and hurry up.

~~Back With Kendra, Who Is Happily Oblivious Of The Murder~~

Kendra: THEY WILL BE BACK ANY MOMENT. JUST BE CALM OR WE'LL HAVE TO CLOSE FOR THE DAY!

Mob: *Being quiet*

Papa: How soon will the Coke be here?

Kendra: I'm not sure, but soon. *Realizes that she has messed up*

Papa: Do you even have Pepsi?!

Kendra: No, we don't sell Pepsi products.

Papa: NOT EVEN PEPSI?! SHE'S BLUFFING!! NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET COKE!!!

Mob: *Continues yelling*

Papa: YOU ARE BEING ROBBED!!

Kendra: ... REALLY DAD?!

Papa: I WON'T LET YOU LIE TO THESE PEOPLE!

Shaun: *Runs in with a cart of Coke* JEFF, I TOLD YOU TO GET EXTRA COKE THIS MORNING!!

Jeff: *Rides a golf cart through a wall, with boxes of coke in the back seat* SORRY!! 

Shaun: *Drags the Coke into the fridge* Fair enough...

Kendra: *Runs into the kitchen* FINALLY! THESE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST!

Shaun: Yeah, this usually happens on Fridays... Sorry I didn't warn you.

Jeff: Thanks for not warning her, did you see the look on her face when we came in? *Starts laughing*

Shaun: Shut up Jeff, you don't have any right to talk, considering your first time dealing with them.

Jeff: ...Don't bring that up...

Shaun: Let's just go take orders...

~~~~Flashback over~~~~

Kendra: *Throws smoke bomb* Well, that's basically what happened, now I've got to go. Sally's trying to break down my door because she knows that I hid her waffles.