Chapter 6 A wild DirkJake??

(Sorry but there is NO YAOI IN DIS LEAVE NAO BYE BYE MOTHERFKERS :])

Readers pov:Nap On teh couch

i felt myself drifting to the dream world the shadows growing then shrinking as it was replaced by prospit

i flew out of my roomlike normal i felt the breeze blowing through my hair and decided to head back. it looked like a storm was coming.(roll with it .>.>) instead of watching the clouds like i normally did i was forced inside and to shut my window. i sat and instead watched TV then it glitched out and i was watching what was happening in front of me. while i was asleep.

Jades Pov

~~~~~~~~~

jake was locked in his room. dirk was screaming at him and Y/N was asleep. Great. i ran to dave's room and pulled him out of his room telling him to stall dirk for a few minutes. i sped down stairs and shook Y/n i saw her lids begin to open before she was fully awake.

"Jade. Why is dirk screaming."

"I dont know! Follow me!" i yelled. she follow like a dog to it owner. she saw dave knocked out and gasped running to dirk.

Y/N pov

i run up and shoved dirk.

"What the Hell!" he hissed swinging at me

"Why are you so mad!!" i yelled grabbing his punch.

"It's none of your Business" he said  i knew one of his weaknesses. his glasses. when he wasn't paying attention i grabbed them and leapt over him. he looked around and nearly growled when he saw me. using everything i learned from (any athletic sport/ Video game) i out ran him. (if u chose video game. Surprisingly he was slower than me. i thought i was lazy!)

"Drop em and RUN!" i heard jade yell.i dropped the glasses and picked up speed. my adrenaline pumping so hard right now (Linsey: Das wht she said :3 Me:FK u lindsey). i picked up jake and ran down the street

"okay. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING!" he yelled

"Away!" i ansewred i saw jade and everyone else behind us. following us i guess. i found a alleyway and ducked into it and sighed sitting down.

"You okay?" jake asked looking at me

"Cramps..." i whisppered. he handed me his water bottle.  i gladly took and gulp out of it and handed it back.

"Thanks. Needed that." i said hugging him i blushed i guessed he did to. thats when i relised.

i think i like Jake English...