One Time (Paul Imprint Love Story) ~Ch.3~ *EDITED*

^July 6th- were we left off^

~Olivia's Pov~

Paul pulled up to the beach, I got out of the car & walked around it to get Peyton out of her booster seat, when I went around I seen Paul already getting her out. Peyton clung onto his chest as he left her in the air. I giggled as, Paul looked at me and grabbed my hand, I smiled up at him, him holding Peyton up on his shoulder as she giggled, her first on his head full of his hair.

Paul was holding my hand our fingers intertwined, he was stroking the back of my hand with his thumb. When we got close enough for other people to see us, Seth ran over to us looking at Peyton. When he reached us I smiled and hugged him still holding Paul's hand.

"Hi Seth," Peyton smiled.

"Happy Birthday Seth," I smiled.

"Hi Peyton and thank," Paul eyed him saying 'don't go any farther with it'.

"Seth I got you a present," I handed it to him.

He took the present and smiled. "Olivia you didn't have to, the best present was that you moved to La Push with Peyton,"

I smiled at him, "Ummm your welcome." Paul looked down at me with a smile on his face, he was still happy from Peyton calling him daddy.

"Alright come on let's go over to the fire & I'll open it." He smiled, he eyed Peyton & Paul shook his head saying no. "Aww Paul why not it’s my birthday?"

"Because I want to hold her," I looked at him & squeezed his hand tell him it’s okay to let Seth hold her.

"Paul." Seth whined. I looked at him.

I was getting tired of them fighting over me and my daughter already. "You know what," they both looked at me. I dropped Paul's hand & reached for Peyton, Paul handed her to me. "No one's going to hold her but me; Paul I'm sorry I know you’re happy because of what happened but no & Seth I'm sorry to I know it’s your birthday. But my daughter is not a play toy, if you two don't straighten up now on ones holding her but me," I said holding Peyton to me and walking away from them putting Peyton's head on my shoulder with tears in my eyes.

~Paul's Pov~

I watched as Olivia walked off with Peyton, I could see tears forming in her eyes before she walked off. I was happy about what Peyton called me in the car on the way here. I can't believe she called me daddy.

Seth looked at me weirdly still holding his gift from Peyton & Olivia. "What are you looking at Seth?" I asked about ready to walk away to apologize to Olivia.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath, even if I don't tell him it doesn't matter he will find out later. "Seth, Peyton called me dad in the car." I sighed happily.

Seth gave me a slop-sided grin. "Go get Olivia back man I haven't seen you this happy since before we all changed." I nodded and was about to walk off when I grabbed Seth by his formant. "Come on man I'm not going without you."

"Alright," Seth nodded walking with me. "I'm sorry Paul about giving you a hard time about me wanting to hold Peyton, do you think I'll get to hold Peyton tonight?"

"Probably since it is your birthday and she's your imprint but come on let's go say sorry to Olivia," I said slinging my arm over his shoulders in a brotherly way.

I started walking back to Olivia & Peyton, when we got close enough Peyton seen me first she started holding her hands out to me. Olivia was talking to Kim, they became good friends since Olivia got here, and Olivia let go of Peyton. She walked over to Seth and I, Peyton clung onto my leg, "Daddy,"