fivee

Ella Johnson

"you used to call me on my cellphone, late night when you need my love" fills my ears. I pick up my phone and pull it near my face. twitter, snapchat and instagram notifications.

I notice one in particular "Rudanc has tagged you in a photo". I slide and type in my password curiously. It was a picture that we took in Taco Bell. I smile at myself, locking my phone.

I swing my legs over the bed and stand up slowly. I stretch my back and rub my eyes. I slowly walk to my bathroom and turn the shower nosil to warm.

*skip shower*

I change into my black sweat pants and a random white crop top. To top it all of I put a beige cardigan that draped over my shoulders.

I walk down stairs with my phone and I grab an apple from the bowl. I quickly put on my beige uggs and grab my backpack off the floor. I swing the garage door open and run to my car.

----

"Hey Mrs Johnson late again"

Mr Richards says, Mr Richards is my snotty English teacher.

"Sorry Mr Richards"

I huff, I sit down and take out my pencil, set it on my desk and put my hand under my chin and get ready for another boring day of the hell hole.

----
"HEY ELLA"

Someone calls out, I look over to see my 6th grade enemy Brittany Jones. I roll my eyes and continue to put the rest of my books in my locker.

She approaches me and stares at me for a while before I respond.

"Yes, can I help you"

I ask harshly, her eyes widen and she rolls her eyes slightly. I stare at her waiting for a response.

"Yes, you actually can"

She replies rudely, I stare at her waiting for her to tell me.

"Well, I saw you on Rudans Instagram and I want you to give me his number"

She says, I laugh sarcastically and shut my locker door and walk away leaving her sitting at my locker in anger.

I walk to 8th period my last period thank god. I walk into the classroom and slowly walked to my seat. I grab my books and rest my head on my arms.

I was rudely interrupted my someone who threw something at the back of my head. I quickly whip my head around and notice that there's a piece if paper on the ground and a smirking Brittany.

I groan and pick up the crumbled piece of paper and turn around back in my seat. I read the paper

Hey, what you did to me earlier at your locker was very rude. Honestly I don't know what the fuck is your problem but if you don't give me Rudan's number I will make your life a living hell.
xoxo - Brittany

I laugh and crumple up the paper and throw it in the garbage can. I turn around to see a red faced Brittany so I just smile and turn back around.

-----

"IMM HOME"

I shout, when I walk into the front door. I look up to see my mom reading the newspaper and my sister no where to be found. I shrug and walk up the stairs to my room.

I saw a glimpse of my bed and I ran over to it and collapsed into the soft blankets and firm pillows. I grab my phone and scroll through the Twitter and Instagram until I noticed the time.

"11:00"

Shit. I notice my eyes were getting heavy to I threw my phone on the other side of my bed and I let my tiredness pile over me. Not to long I was in a deep sleep.

----------
AMMMEEENNNNN. lmao. Well anyways I hope you guys enjoyed. I keep doing these last minute so I apologize that they are so short. I need to step up my game lol. Well I hope you aide a great day and well byeeee
pnlllllllllllll
josie > trenzflops 🐁