Chapter 16.

Recap
Can I have the honors for having you as my girlfriend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hazel's Pov
"Can I have the honors for having you as my girlfriend?" I heard Kian say nervously. It took me a minute to figure out what he was actually saying.
"Of  course Kian" I say jumping on him and hugging him. I break the hug and look up to his chocolate brown eyes. We both leaned in with our eyes closed. One second later our lips connect to each other. I felt fireworks in my stomach as we kissed. I've would have never thought that the boy I've watching on YouTube for years on my computer I'd be standing here kissing him.
"Let's go back inside, they might be worried, " girlfriend" he said giggling the last part. "Okay "boyfriend" I said as he held out his hand for me to hold it.
As we were heading inside we saw the boys car parked so they must have stayed in. I open the door and see Connor, Ricky and Trevor on their phones and Jc and Mel were making out on the chair while cuddling. I looked at Kian surprised and shouted "get some Mel" they both stop kissed and stare at each other while blushing like crazy. Jc started to get up and Kian walked towards him. "About time dude" he said giggling, Jc was just giving him the major death stare. Mel and I both start laughing hysterically about how stupid they were fighting while Connor was getting on camera. "Let's watch a movie" I said excitedly. They all nodded and agreed to watch a scary movie. Ricky took the cd "paranormal activity" and we started watching it. I was cuddling with Kian and Mel was cuddling with Jc. Sam had called lily so he didn't have to be alone.
  Kian's Pov
I couldn't believe that she said yes. She jumped on me and we kissed. To be honest she was the one and I felt like i need her for the rest of my life.
We head back inside and we decide to watch a scary movie. We watched "paranormal activity". Hazel sat next to me. She had her face in the blanket the whole time. I knew she didn't like scary movie so I had an opportunity to cuddle next to her.
The movie finished at 11ish pm so we head to sleep. Connor, Ricky and Trevor slept in the couches, Sam and lily slept in the guest room, Jc slept in Mel's room and I slept in Hazel's room.
Hazel's Pov
The movie had finished and we all decided to go to sleep. Connor, Ricky and Trevor slept in the couches, Sam and lily slept in the guest room, Jc slept in Mel's room and Kian slept in my room. I go to the bathroom take my makeup off and change my into my pjs. Kian came out of the bathroom with only boxers. I couldn't resist and stare at his abs. "Like what you see" Kian said as I smirked at him making him blush. As soon as I got on the bed Kian grabbed my arm and put him arms around my waist. "Goodnight beautiful" he said kissing me on forehead which sent chills down my body. "Goodnight handsome" I said closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay they are finally dating,   anyway I hoped You guys enjoyed this chapter❤️
  -Kim💕