Chapter 25

Recap

"No I want to tell you everything", I say sitting in a uncomfortable way.

-------------------

Hazel's Pov

    ''I cried myself to sleep that day but I woke up by my phone''...

Flashback

   I got up and walked to my phone, I had notifications from my twitter which was weird because I haven't tweeted anything for a long time. I unlocked my phone and saw what people were commenting  about.

   James had tweeted shitty things about me. Why would he do this? I thought he loved me?  Was I just a one night stand? I could feel my eyes getting watery, I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked for the sharpest thing. I opened my pack of razors, and locked the door. I backed my back on the door and slip down. I make one cut, it burned like ass but it felt good.

   I made a couple of more cuts until I had enough. I got up and cleaned the blood and hid the razor pack. I turned on the shower and stepped inside. The warm water relaxed my muscles but burned the cuts. I rinsed my body and got out. I wore my undergarments and wore a plain black shirt and some shorts. I put on my regular say makeup. Winged eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss. I put on some bracelets to cover the cuts.
Flashback over

"Kian, the next day he came by my house and started kissing me I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen to me. I punched him in the nuts and ran downstairs, I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

Flashback
    I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and ran to the bathroom. "911 what is your emergency", " my boyfriend tried to rape me", I say whispering to the phone so he wouldn't hear me. "Try to stay calm ma'am want is your address" the lady said. "1738 Miranda St" I whisper. "We will have officers on there way", She said and then hanged up. "Hazel Where Are You" James screamed.
Flashback over

''Kian, he forced me to have sex with him, after the cops they took him to jail for a year and apparently he's out and moved here.  It was my fist time in two years that I saw him on the beach. I became depressed with what happened with me and James. He was my first boyfriend and my first kiss and I thought I actually loved him but he was just playing with me and wanted sex", I said while wiping the tears of my face.
-------------------
Long time no see. There's a new update on wattpad that I just noticed and I don't likey. Any way I hoped u guys liked this short ass chapter.
-Kim💕