five.

Violets POV-

I turned around to face his familar figure. He look undeniably gorgous, as always. 

He sent a cocky grin my way, which was almost enough to make me fall for him... WAIT- HOLD THE FRONT DOOR! I cannot like that son of a barrel.

He's an arse-hole and I can't get along with arse-holes. HMPH!

I took a couple steps closer to him. "Hey there Sebby! Oh yeah something came in the mail for you. It was your birth certificate with a personal apology from the condom factory."

I heard oo's and ahhh's from all around me and i'll admit, I didn't mind all this attention AT ALL. His face went pale and it took him a couple seconds to realize what had just happened.

Suddenly, he went back to normal and straightned out.

"No wonder your Father doesn't give a flying shit about you. You're just a sad little princess and you will never feel love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." he said.

"Did you just quote Harry Potter?"

"You bet I did Princessa" he said, once again flashing that cocky smirk. I just wanted to smack him so hard, he forgot how to smirk. Ahhh, I can just imagine his face after I slap him. Sheer shock.

"See ya later shit face" I said, walking away in satisfaction.

"Bye Princessa!" He called after me. Even though I hated the guy with a passion, I couldn't help but admire our frenimie relationship.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked up the flight of stairs with Dove and Hunter. Those two make such a cute couple.

I really admired how Hunter was so honest about everything. It was like he had no regrets and he was proud of the fact that he cheated. I appreciated his honesty, but I found it kinda weird how he was telling me all this when I barely knew him.

You ever have those moments when you turn to look at somebody, just to realize they were already looking at you?

CUH-REEPY!

Since there were 2 girl rooms, Dove and I had to share one, which I was okay with.

I jumped into my bed without changing and drifted off.

---------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAYYYEEEE SEXY READERSSSSS!

LEMME KNO WHAT YA'LL THINK.

TILL NEXT TIME

XOXO-Jules