Ephemeral

Ema McCall had a decently normal 16 year old girl's life. She attended Beacon Hills High School, had a job at the local animal clinic along side her brother, hung out with her two best friends, drank milk out of the carton. The basic teenage things. But one night before sophomore year would change her perspective on normal forever. When her two best friends, Scott and Stiles, drag her out into the woods in the middle of the night looking for a dead body, things change quickly. Scott leaves that night with an unmistakably gruesome bite. Little did they know, the bite has life altering side affects. Long story short, one of Ema's --former human-- best friends (and brother) is now a four-legged creature of the night.

The three teens world flips upside down and inside out as they have to face obstacles like full moons, family of hunters, creepy, yet attractive guys in the woods who may or may not want to kill them, and an alpha, who's identity remains unknown, lurking in the shadows that seems to come out to kill. As they're becoming walking targets, one best friend does the one thing they never thought they'd do: fall for the other.

{season one}

{book one in the Ema McCall series}

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Teen Wolf. I only Ema McCall and her plot lines and any other chatater(s) or plot line(s) I make up. :)