Starting from the begining

I was the one of the new kids at school. I was mad about moving away from all of my other friends. My decision was to not make any friends in hopes of moving back to my old complex. Nope didn't happen. instead, wait let's go to the first day of school, 4 grade.

"Class this is Angelina"
My teacher says to everyone,
"She's one of the new kids this year and I expect no complaints will be made about your speech to her."

She points to a desk, next to me there was a boy named David. He was working on something but when I sat down, he stopped his work, gave me a handshake, then went back to his work.
I didn't participate during E.L.A or math. I didn't understand most of it, but I was to afraid of asking the teacher to explain it one last time.
"Angelina" my teacher says after we come back from lunch," what's 9x6"
I hardly knew my multiplication facts because I never had help from anyone with it.
"I.....um....its" I started counting on my fingers.," 54"
I say quietly. Embarrassed, I looked down at my paper filled with multiplication problems including 12. I panic, in the worst stater to panic. I I was going to be the last one done, I was going to bd the laughing stalk of fourth grade, but that's where I knew my life had changed, for the greater good. I didn't know my life would change until they stepped up and said their names as we played at recess.

"Hi I'm Eniyah"

"I'm Grace"

I look at them with the expression like should I say something or walk away. I'm glad I choose what I did though.

"Do you guys wanna play with me?" I ask them

"Sure" they say in sync

We run around the small play set playing tag until we started to wheeze.

"LINE UP!!!!" The teacher yells

Grace, Eniyah, and I race each to the line, all of us winning 1 place.

A week later, Grace, Eniyah and I became best friends. We would talk sometimes during quiet time or independent time. The teacher sat us three next to each other.

"Hey E'niyah" I whisper

"What?"

"Did you get this problem?"

"Here"

She slides her paper towards me. I start to scribble down everything that she had written for it. All three of us whisper during the rest of the day.

"E'niyah" Mrs. Phillips said, " stop talking, every time I look up you and Angelina are talking."

Great, I thought just freaking great. I look down at my work embarrassed. But, what the teacher didn't know was that I became better at my times tables with the help of Ni'Ni because we talked for so long that day. From that week on we were best friends even until now and were all in our twenties.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

First chapter is up!!!! Yay go me. Please comment and vote👍. JIC my two bestirs who were mentioned in this chapter are real!! Ikr who would've thought. They each have a book up called The Flawless Group by stalkerstyle10 ( Grace)
and Stockholm Syndrome by, freakishlyflawless (Eniyah) Be sure to check them out and the sequel to Stockholm Syndrome.

Bye,
Angelina 😜