3: Lucy

I woke up on a cold, hard surface in the dark. I think I am on a concrete floor. Where I am is a mystery.

I here whispers. "W-who's there!" I yelled, trying to keep my voice strong.

I try to get up and run, but my arms and one of my feet are chained to what I infer is a wall. The whispers continue and I grow more and more terrified with each passing second.

I start to cry but then feel something touch my arm. I scream but my mouth is covered but what I think is a hand.

"Shhhh," a voice says quietly as a hand strokes my hair. I tense up out of fear. I don't know where I am or why or who is touching me. I don't want to know, either. I just want to get out. I start thrashing around and his something soft, maybe a cheek. I am released an I scotch backwards quickly until I hit a wall. I can't see.

I continue to cry for what feels like forever until a door is opened and a light is turned on. It takes my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light.

When I can see, I wish I had kept my eyes closed. There are about 5 other girls in the room with me. We are all chained to the wall and one girl has bandages over her foot that is missing a toe. She is younger that me, maybe 13, and she isn't crying but I can tell she was.

It is then that I noticed him.

He was a tall man and he looked like a business man on his day off, only covered in blood. The way he looked at me made me uncomfortable. I felt like he was mentally undressing me and I felt sick. He began to walk towards me.

"Stay away," I said, my voice sounding small. I whimpered when he touched my cheek, his finger trailing down my neck and onto my chest, down my stomach and onto my thigh. He then squeezed so hard I knew there were going to bruises and I screamed.

He didn't let go for a full minute and in that minute I knew I was going to die.