The Quest for a New Manager

"Name?"
"Lee Tae-Baek."
"Hmm... Interesting name-"
"Yeah! I legally changed my name because I shipped Taeyeon and Baekhyun so much!! When I heard they broke up I was devastated."
Taeyeon's bodyguard laughed nervously. "So Tae-Baek, why did you apply to become Taeyeon's manager?"
"Isn't it obvious? Number 1, I love Taeyeon unconditionally and will sacrifice my life for her, and two, I will make her and Baekhyun get back together--"
Taeyeon interjected, furious. "Ok, I don't care if you love me or not, but let me make this clear: I no longer like Baekhyun! Get this jerk out of here Chen Oppa (bodyguard)!!"
"I'm sorry Taebaek... It seems like you'll have to find another job. Next!"
"You know what?!" Taeyeon stood up abruptly. "I'm sick and tired of trying to find a suitable manager! I need rest!" Frustrated, she stormed out without another word.
Exhausted, Chen sighed and looked up to see the next candidate. He stared in awe.
Flawless porcelain skin, round doe-like eyes, silky black hair, small cherry lips, a slim waist, long slender legs... 'Is she a new idol?' Chen thought quietly.
"Ahem. Are you here to audition for SM entertainment?"
"Me! You mean to be Taeyeon's manager?"
"Wait... You're here to be Taeyeon's manager?"
"Of course! I love her songs-- she's such an inspiration. She also donated money to several charities. She seems different from most celebrities."
"Well... She's certainly not ordinary," Chen sighed once more. "You know what? Can I get your phone number?"
"Why?! So you can try to molest me later like all those other guys who asked for my phone number?"
"Wait, what?" Chen blushed and chuckled. "Of course not. Taeyeon's not feeling very well so I'll call you back when she's better."
"Oh no?! Is she sick?"
"No, she's fine. It's just the stress. Why don't you become an idol? You're beautiful-"
"No," the girl interrupted, her face a fiery red.
"Did I offend you?"
"No, I mean, I'm scared of singing in front of people."
"Oh... But surely, you don't have to be a manager?"
A shrill voice penetrated their conversation. "Quit talking! Can't I get my beauty sleep?"
"Taeyeon? Are you okay now?" Chen rushed towards the frail celebrity.
"You think? Who's this skinny girl?"
Chen blushed slightly, "I'm sorry I didn't even ask for your name!"
"I'm Yoona, Im Yoona. I would love to be your manager."