The Baby

Rodney Meredith was his name. Oh how he wished it would be Rodney Meredith Rennickson. Rodney wouldn't stop tossing and turning from side to side still thinking about his English teacher's piercing blue eyes,how his soft cold lips pressed against his,and how his long smooth veiny arm trailed around his-
"RODNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN'!?" yelled Shy'anne. He snapped back into reality and looked at his female friend blushing red with beads of sweat forming on his forehead as they were in their 3rd period class; Science. Rodney took a deep breath and spoke,
"I was just day dreaming... about My grade in English and Algebra...",he mumbled writing down notes up on the board about the atomic structure. Shy'anne scoffed and smacked the back of his head, "That's why you should be paying attention with your little evil bitch ass always hitting people and stuff". Rodney glared at her as they continued to argue back in forth. The period ended as they headed towards their lunch break and go get some food then go to their beloved teacher,Ms.Selby. To his surprise,he entered the small classroom and saw Mr.Rennickson and Ms.Selby talking as he made contact with him and he felt his stomach churn. He started eating Hus lunch while talking to his group of female friends ad he overheard the teacher's conversation.
"Yeah well the baby will be due in about 4 or 3 weeks,I'm really nervous about it too",Mr.Rennickson said very nervously.
Rodney froze and sat in shock as his heart started throbbing in aching pain.
His mind went crazy and his eyes filled up in tears immediately.His shock turned into sadness,which then turned into rage and he flipped his shit and threw his half eaten PB&J sandwich at Shy'anne as she looked like she was going to murder him but she noticed how hurt and sad Rodney looked. Her motherly instinct and traits took over and went over to him immediately and hugged him letting him violently sob into her shoulder. Everyone's eyes went immediately to Rodney wondering what happened,including Mr.Rennickson. Rodney was furious that Mr.Rennickson just used him and his emotions like it was nothing. He stood up and pushed Shy'anne away grabbing his backpack and storming out the classroom ignoring his friend's cry for him to come back.