#20 (BRAD) You're a demi-god (pjo)

BRAD:

Brad stares at you for like an hour. You're a newbie at the camp and your godly parent didn't claim you yet.

(Y/n) sits nervously, you wondered why Brad is staring at you.

Is there something wrong with your face? Do you have a bugger? You don't even know.

Then suddenly, you see a man beside you.
It's Percy, son of Poseidon. The sea dude.

"(Y/n) right?" You nodded

"You see that guy over there? His name is Brad and he is really checkin' you out. and btw, he's a nice man. He's my brother."

Oh, another son of the sea dude.; you mumbled to yourself.

"Bradley! Get yo ass here! Staring is rude you know! Just talk to her bro!" Percy shouts at Brad while getting back to his cabin.

Brad walks to you and you start getting butterflies and all that cheesy stuff

"Uh-uhmn.. hey" Brad says. You chuckled.

"Hey fish guy" You say.

"Really? Fish guy? That's the worst haha" You look at him, amazed at his beautiful accent and laugh.

"You have a beautiful accent fish dude"

"I know right? Haha. Wait, you have something on your face love"

"Wha-what? " You panicked. You mentally slap yourslep thinking that this is really a massive turn off.

You flinch when Brad touches your face. And you swear that you feel sparks.

And then you came back to reality when you hear people gasp.

You look around to see people looking at you. And Brad sense that too so he pulled away his hand.

"Wha-why are they looking?" You blushed

Brad pointed at your head

"You are being claimed!"

"By who?"

"Athena, goddess of wisdom. I have a new sister!" Annabeth says

"Oh, another seaweedbrain and wisegirl love team!" Leo cheers

You and Brad blushed even more if that is possible.