Chapter 2

Stepping out of the way, Matt's gaze turned to the girl behind them. Nami, the long light brown hair dangled all the way down to her hips. Her light skin and soft blue ocean eyes gazed at Matt. As their eyes met, her face flushed a bright red. She quickly turned away, bowing her head as a greeting. Matt sighed looking at Kai,

"Well, are we gonna train or not...?"

Kai stood there confused, glancing at Nami,

"Well... I don't know, since she is here.."

Hearing the Matt simply chuckle yet in an angry tone,

"So did you just bring her as an excuse to not train...?"

Matt's glare immediately went cold to Kai's excuse.

"h-huh? of course not...!"

Kai stepped back in Matt's sudden coldness. Dante glared at Matt thinking, if this keeps up Kai will end up dead. Reacting to solve it, Dante reached to his back getting a grip onto his sword,

"Don't let your guard down..!"

As the blade swiftly moved out of its case, Dante began to bring it down onto Matt. Reacting Matt already had his sword pulled out slamming against Dante's. Matt's frown quickly turned up into a smile, putting more force into the sword.Sparks began to fly as the two swords collided. Kai stood shocked but soon grinned at the excitement of fighting, quickly turning to Nami,

"Hey don't worry about this... But im gonna join in ehehe.."

As Nami looked up at the excited guy as he ran towards them getting ahold of his axe.

"Come on Dante, let's show him what we got!"

Kai roared out to Dante as he charged at Matt pulling his axe back. Dante nodded but before he could agree, Matt already slammed his sword onto the floor with his, leaving him open. Matt created a devilish grin among his face as he pulled his arm away from his weapon, throwing him at Kai. Feeling Dante body slam against Kai, they both fell back.

"I'm not so easy to take down..."

He laughed as they slowly stood up, recovering from what just happened. Suddenly,

"H-hey guys.... Could i train with y-yall...?"

The guys, stopped in their tracks stood there in shock. All of them glanced at the confronting girl, confused and shocked.

"Sure... Well i dont wanna hurt you, so i'll go easy on you..."

Kai stepped forward saying to the shorter girl. She bowed her head,

"Thank you..! I know i might not be strong but ill try...!"

She looked up at Kai determined to show her strength. As she lifted her head in envy, she stepped back getting into a fighting stance. Kai smiled softly then quickly adjusted his footing lunging at her.

Seeing Kai lunge at her, Nami balanced herself, swiftly moving out of his way. The shocked Kai who slipped past her, turned his head back to recover from what happened. Having his fists pull back, ready for a punch. Dante yelled out,

"Kai! don't use your full force remember!!!"

shocked preparing for the worst. As Dante said this, Nami pulled back just as much as Kai did. Pushing forwards there both fists collided, causing massive bursts of wind  to circle. The three guys shocked from her enormous power, they started to pay more attention to her actions. As their fists collided, she took action of the opportunity, lifting her leg she gave a huge blow to Kai lower stomach. Feeling the impact from the kick Kai went flying back, slamming into the tree. As Kai slowly got up he snickered.

"Damn, you don't hit like a girl at all."

Nami smiled at his quote, bowing her head in gratitude. He slowly got up as devilish words poured from his mouth,

"but i'm not letting a girl take me out...!"

he yelled running towards the girl. before he could even pull back for a punch. Nami had jumped over him, standing above him, she swung her legs slamming it against the back of Kai's head. As the blast from the head impacted him, he fell face first. He laid there in disappointment. As Matt and Dante watched, they both covered their mouths trying not to laugh. But unable to hold back, both of their laughs bursted out. Kai beaten gaze looked up at them.

"w-well come on guys what about you, as if you could beat her.."

his voice quivered in anger and pain of defeat. Dante nodded, pulling down his goggles, "as if she could beat me...!" He grinned in confidence, as he walked up to her. He got into his fighting stance. As they both got into their fighting stances, Matt payed close attention to Nami. As the round barely started, Dante was already down for the count. Matt was shocked to see his two friends defeated on the floor. As Nami and Matt looked down at them, Nami let out a soft giggle. When she did, she looked up at him softly saying,

"Now it's your turn."

Nami got cocky and got into the same fighting stance like in the first two rounds. Matt slowly got into his stance. Kai and Dante scurried and leaned up against the tree, recovering from their embarrassing and horrible defeat. As both Nami and Matt glared at each other, they both got ready to fight.

"I'm not holding back..."

Matt let out a demonic smile followed by his words. She smiled nodding, running at each other. As the both pulling back, their fists collided. Sending off more power and wind than her and Kai. As gusts of wind fly, it sent Kai and Dante flying back. Matt seeing an open spot, he went for it. Swinging his leg towards her as their fists still collided. As Nami felt the impact of his leg to her lower abdomen, she flew back hitting the collapsing tree. As he jumped back ready for her to get up. His breath grew heavy and started growling under his breath. Kai and Dante grew shocked knowing that he was losing control of his humanity. Unknowing what to do they braced themselves for the worst. As Matt raged in pure inhumanity, he suddenly felt a calm hand upon his shoulder. Calming down slowly, he stumbled a bit losing strength seeing it was Zatekus.

"calm down Matthew... Do not overdo it..."

Matt softly sighed and stepped back going back into the house.

"I apologize... have a nice day..."

Zatekus bowed his head following Matt inside. As the walked in, the door shut behind them. While Kai and Dante stood there shocked by what they have experienced. The both shocked boys looked back at Nami struggling to stand from the wound on her stomach. As both boys rushed to her aid. She rejected them telling them she was simply fine. As she slowly got up, she looked at the shut door wondering what had happened to him.