ONE

"Miss..."

"Miss...you may go in now."

What?

What did he just say?

Who was this man tapping my shoulder?

"Mr. Styles will come in shortly. You're welcome to take anything in the mini cooler, if you're hungry don't hesitate to call room service."

I looked up.

The man was dressed in an all-black security uniform. He sported no name tag, and I felt very rude not knowing his first name, but I didn't have enough in me to ask him for a name so I just nodded as he swiped the card and opened the door for me. I couldn't even muster a thank you as he let the door close behind me.

Hotel room?

I thought to myself as I looked around.

More like apartment.

Or at least it's the size of mine.

I sat down on the side of the large, king bed and the events of the night played through my mind.

Jesus, there he is. Right in front of me.

I'm a goner.

Goodbye world.

He's looking at me.

I'm dying. This is me dying.

I'm seeing the light.

He waved at me. Me. Clearly at me.

Here comes security.

I'm getting kicked out.

I must be looking faint.

And here I am, sitting in Harry Styles hotel room.

Why? I'm not sure yet.

Security asked me if I'd like to meet him, he'd personally asked them to take me backstage after the concert. At least that's where I thought I'd be meeting them. Then when I was spotted among other fans, he look my arm and escorted me to a big black SUV, I knew from past experience was Harry's.

I figured, okay maybe I'd be meeting him in a car. All this time I had nothing to say, I was in shock. These were their handlers and here he was handling me and I had no idea why.

I knew I was wrong as soon as the car began moving, the same security card sat in front with the driver.

"Miss, could you please put your seatbelt on?" The driver asked.

I nodded quickly and moved fast. As soon as I was buckled, I knew exactly why he asked.

Girls surrounded the vehicle as we moved through a few cars. Of course, I was in Harry's van. They probably thought it was him in here. Thank goodness for tinted windows. At this point, I still didn't ask where we were going or what we were doing. I could be getting kidnapped for all I knew. But I continued on.

Then we stopped at the main hotel in the city. I'd never been inside before, normal people like me didn't come to a hotel like this. I'd imagine rooms being thousands of dollars a night based on the lobby alone.

I followed in behind the security guard as he walked straight to an elevator. The girl at the lobby wore a name tag that read 'Sydney'. Her brown eyes watched me closely. Her auburn hair falling over her shoulder as she turned. She shook her head and snickered a little.