TWO

I woke up to curtains being pushed aside as the LA sun shined into the hotel room. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the shirtless Harry Styles padding across the floor in front of me. He didn't notice I had woken up while I watched up rough up his hair and throw on a plain black t shirt. His feet were bare, his black skinny jeans pasted onto him all the way down to his ankles.

I looked down, still wearing the same clothes from the night before. Well, obviously. It's not like I'd packed an overnight bag just in case I got a full stay meet and greet.

He must have heard me shift, he turned around midway while he poured us both some coffee.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" He asked sweetly.

I thought I was feeling fine till I sat up in the bed and immediately my head started pounding. I rubbed my forehead a few times before replying.

"Oh you know, as good as I can be after that." I pointed to the half gone bottle of vodka standing next to the coffee he was pouring.

He laughed and placed both cups full of brew on the small tray. A small pill bottle sat next to them as he made his way over to the bed, tray in hand.

He placed it down lightly on the white down comforter and sat cross legged in front of me. The tray acting like our own little breakfast table.

"Here." He handed me the bottle, which I could now see read 'Aspirin'. I nodded a thanks and grabbed the water bottle I had left on the table from the night before. Which was surprisingly cold. I looked at it in disbelief as I swallowed the two pills.

"It's a new one." He smiled, placing a cup to his lips and blowing on the steam.

"Thank you." I said, confusion probably spread across my face.

I didn't sleep with him last night.

No, we just got drunk, played video games, and ran up and down the hotel hallways at the early hours of the morning. I don't remember exactly when we passed out, but there's only one bed in this hotel room. So unless Harry slept on the couch...

"Where did you sleep?" I asked him, grabbing the other cup of coffee. I noticed a few small creamers set down, I grabbed both of them noticing he was drinking his coffee black, I dumped the creamers in and mimicked him blowing the steam off the top of the cup.

He nodded his head to the pillow next to me.

My heart dropped.

"We...slept together?" I asked.

He nodded his head, taking another sip.

"Did I snore?" I asked.

Were my cheeks turning red?

Shit, they were, weren't they?

"No, but you are quite the monkey." He laughed.

"Monkey?" I asked.

"All limbs wrapped around me like a tree. Perhaps more like a Koala? It was nice."

He continued drinking as if this conversation wasn't about to make my stomach fall right out of my ass.

I slept with Harry Styles last night. Okay, well. Not really. But damn, we slept in the same bed. The coffee suddenly wasn't sitting right with my nervous stomach. I could really use another shot of that vodka, because apparently it made things a lot easier. Now I'm back to a choked up fangirl in a hotel room.

"I've got rehearsals today." He mentioned, setting the coffee down.

Of course. Of course, he was kicking me out. He's a god damn super star. Here I am just taking up his valuable time.

I got up off the bed and moved quickly to my purse. I looked in the mirror, straightening my clothes out. Brushing a hand through my hair, taming it the best I could.

"What are you doing?" He asked me. I turned around slowly, confusion spreading across my face.

"Getting ready to leave. You've got rehearsals." I said, sliding my shoes on one by one. My phone buzzed in my purse. Oh my gosh, my phone. I hadn't checked it since last night at the concert.

"No, no, no." Harry said getting up with the tray still with our coffees sitting on top. He set it down on a table near the window.

I stopped and watched him walk towards me. He brushed his hair up and out of his face.

"Would you like to see us rehearse for the show? Our last one is tonight and then we're headed back to the UK." He asked, he grabbed both my hands and smiled sweetly.

"You want me to see you guys rehearse?" I asked him.

I wasn't processing exactly what he was asking me.

"Yes, please. I just have a call to make." He grinned and walked back over to what was his side of the bed, grabbing a black iPhone 5 off of it and turning around as he brought the phone to his ear.

He wants me to go to rehearsals.

As in, meet the whole band?

I cringed. I hadn't even thought to shower yet, or my breath. I was in need of that giant ass bathroom and quick. What about clothes? Oh gosh, I had no clothes.

This was a nightmare.

A nightmare, but also kind of a dream come true. I really couldn't make up my mind.

It's unbelievable how unprepared I am.

But I wasn't about to go anywhere. Right?

"Yes, thank you." I heard Harry say. He turned around and took his place in front of me where he was previously. He still was wearing the same sweet smile that he was a moment ago.

"It's all settled. The car will be here to pick us up in an hour."

An hour? AN HOUR!? An hour before I meet One Direction. Wearing the same clothes I was yesterday.

"Um, do you think we could go to my apartment?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked shaking his head.

Why?

I'm a girl. I have needs. Like my own shower and shampoo. My clothes. Makeup. Etc.

"Not to sound like a complete girl right now, but I need to get ready." I said, bouncing back and forth on my toes.

He looked down and laughed a little. When he looked up he was rubbing his bottom lip, a smirk smacked right across his face.

"Do me a favor and shower. There's a toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom. Shampoo and conditioner are also in there, before you ask." He winked.

"But my clothes?" I said.

"Just, take a shower Kat." He waved me off.

I stood there for a minute, worried that if I ran off when I was done in the shower he'd be gone.

"You're not going to disappear?" I asked.

I began biting my thumbnail, waiting for his answer.

"I'll be back by the time you're done." He nodded.

I nodded back.

We stood there in silence for a moment before I turned on my heel and went into the beautiful bathroom. I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath.

I opened the shower door gingerly as I took a better look inside. I'd never been in a shower with multiple heads everywhere.

I had a feeling this was going to be the best shower of my life.

And not just because I'd have a Harry waiting for me when I got out.

t