3

I woke up three minutes before the alarm clock rang. I just laid in bed thinking about everything until it rang. You may think that I didn't care that my parents died. Believe me though, I did! It hurts so much.. But you have to move on with your life and today I'm going to change everything and everyone will see the new me. 

I went up and ate some breakfast and brushed my teeth. Then I started to do my makeup. My father never liked girls wearing makeup, he thought that was just waste of time. But I used to secretly put on makeup and practice to make it pretty and now I could really use that. I put on some foundation, not much though, then I made a pretty thick winged eyeliner, red lipstick and mascara. It looked awesome actually! Then I continued to my hair, I curled it and when I was finally done with all of this I went to the stack of new clothes. I got out a pair of denim shorts, a tight black tank top that showed some cleavage, a black & white cardigan and a pair of low white Converse. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes, could this really be me?! I looked at the clock and realised it was time to go, I made my way out of the house with my bag slung over my shoulder. I walked down the street until I made it to school. The whole way I was thinking about how people were going to react to my new look. Let's just wait and see. A few meters ahead of me I see Kevin; 

"Kevin!" I shouted after him. He turns around and frowns. 

"Hello?" he replies, questioning. 

"You don't recognize me? Adriana from yesterday in the cafeteria?" I told him. 

"Wow, you really changed overnight didn't you haha"

"Well I just felt like I needed to change a bit" I simply replied, I didn't want to go into details with him.

When I made my way through school I got everybody's attention. I didn't know whether they recognized me or not. If Kevin didn't I don't think any of those other people do. My first class was science, I had it with Kevin. The teacher went through the list of names in the class and when he came to my name, he scanned the room, shrugged his shoulders and wrote something.

"Excuse me! I am here" I said loud enough so the teacher would give me his attention, he looked me in the eyes, furrowed eyebrows and just answered an okay.

When the lesson had finally come to an end me and Kevin split up since we had different classes next. I went to my locker but on my way there I felt an arm snake around my shoulders and heard somebody whisper seductively in my ear; 

"Well, well, who's this hot girl? New here?" I recognized Harry's voice in a second. 

"Actually no, it's me Adriana Bakers." I replied, looking at him and seeing his jaw drop to the ground. He just let his arm fall back by his side, jaw still on the floor. He just stood there looking after me as I walked to my locker. When I was on my way back I saw the rest of his group join him, he was still looking at me. He said something to his friends and they all looked my way. They all stood there with their mouths hanging wide open. I walked past them to my next class and they all just looked after me, Harry with a hint of a smirk though. 

When my last class was finally over I quickly made my way to my locker. I was going to move into my new home and that would take a while so better hurry up. But when I was making my way through the corridor, heading against the school entrance I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into one of the toilets. My back was pressed against one of the walls and I felthis minty breath against my face, which was by the way really really close to my face. He better back off. I still felt tingly though, no boy ever has ever wanted me so this was kind of exciting for me. But I knew Harry was a fuckboy so I wasn't anything special to him. When I thought of how many girls he had touched and how many girls he had kissed with that mouth I slapped him, hard, across his face. 

"What the f*ck are you doing Harry?" I asked him, my voice shaking a bit. 

"Kissing your sexy lips. I know you like it babe. But you better not slap me again" he replied sternly but with a wink. Well I couldn't deny that because I did enjoy it a bit.. 

"Well you're not allowed to do that so back off"'

"How come you changed your looks so fast? You wanted to get some, didn't you?" he smirked.

"No. Things happened and I just needed this. Goodbye Harry" I said and quickly went under his arm and ran out of the toilets into the crowd in the hallway. No way he would catch me now. Now I could go and get my new apartment ready. This day was interesting.