Point of no return

Erik came out and was alone on the stage with Christine he sang the lines and tutched Christines breast and she ran away.

and sang:

"You have braught me,to that moment were Words run dry to that moment were speach dissapears in to silence silence"

"I have come here hardley knowing the reason why in my mind I've alreddy imagined our bodies unwinging difencless and silent and now I am here with you now second thoughts"

"I've dicided,dicided past the Point of no retun one final question"

"How long should we too wait Before were one?"

"When will the blood begin to raise?"

"A sleeping bug burst into bloom when will the flames at last consume us"

Christine try'd to run away but she did not have a chance.

"Past the Point of no return the final tesch hold the brige is crossed so stand and Watch it burn"

"We've past the Point of no return"

Christine saw Erik and they both turned away and Erik started to sing.

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime"

"Led me save me from my solitude"

"Say you want me,with you here beside you"

He took of the ring on his finger too see that it was Christine's wedding ring.

"Anywere you go let me go too Christine that's all I ask of.."

"NO!"

She took his mask of and run of with her.

Madame Giry Told Raoul to follow her.