Let the fantasy begin

It is the year of 1906 in America Christine is sitting by the fire Place and Thinks that this is were she is going to spend the rest of her Days. What is Erik up too? It's like he is so un-known. Everyday for two weeks now she has falling asleep next to him and been waking up without him.

Erik came in and looked happy.

"Erik were have you been the last two weaks?"

"what do you mean Christine Im right here and I have something to tell you"

"what is it?"

"The opera populaire"

"yes?"

"I bought it"

"What?! Erik you can't go back there they will kill you!"

"calm down they won't I spoke to Andre and Firmin they have droped down the charges."

"what are you going to do with it?"

"Im going to do a musical there"

"What a musical? witch one?"

Erik piked up some papers and I red the title.

"The Phantom of the Opera"

"our story?"

"Yes and everyone agreed"

"who is everyone?"

"Meg,madame giry,Raoul,firman,Andre and Calotta."

"And why would they want to do this they hate you"

"I know but my dear Christie 20,000 frances is a lot of Money."

"20,000 frances!"

"yes now there is only one problem I need some one to play you and the only one I can Think of is...well, you"

"me?"

"yes no one has a better voice than you"

"and who will play the phantom?"

Erik loked at me with a smile and I understod that he was the one to play the phantom because he is the phantom. He was going to be shown again.

"Erik why do you want to do this?"

"Because I want to show the World how mutch I love you and I miss being in my opera beeing in charge."

"what about the ending?"

"the ending is the same but when you turn around and look at me you have the ring in your hand and put it on your finger and comes back to me and we run away together and Meg comes to my liar and finds the mask and the musical ends"

"It's Beautiful Erik, it really is"

"so you agree?"

"yes"

Let the fantasy begin.