Chapter 4:Incident

4:00 AM
Freddy got near Chica and grab her by the hip.He got closer and closer to Chica and pull her close to him.Kissed her in the cheek and than the mating began.It was already 6:30 am when they were done with the mating.
The next day Freddy and Chica where on the floor sleeping,Chica on Freddy chest.Freddy hands wrap around Chica's waste.Chica felt amazed for her and freddy to mate in the kithen all alone with no one disturbing.She got up and wanted to the restroon(2 min. later)she came back and notice that near freddy was a three little eggs.Chica was shock at first but then realized she's going to be a mother.Then freddy woke up and also realized the three eggs near him.He was also impress that he's going to be a father.They both looked at each other then look back at the eggs.Chica looked at the egg with worriness.
"Why you're worried"said freddy.
"I'm worried because what if someone try to harm or steal the eggs"chica said.
"If that happens we'll be here to protect them..ok"freddy replied,both arms around chica's waste.
"Ok" chica says
The two love birds went back to the stage with the egg in their hands and build a little crib for the egg incase it hatches.Freddy and chica slept near the crib to protect the egg.