chapter 4

Picture of Jaz
Amanda's POV

I woke in a cold sweat to my alarm clock. I dreamt that Jay had a gun to Jameraz head. I woke up when he shot the gun. I felt a tear roll down my face. I will never let anything or anyone hurt me or mine.

I got up and went to the restroom. I got in the shower for about 15 minutes then started Jameraz's bath. After that I went to get dressed. I put on a black boy shirt wit a lion on it and some white sweat pants with some black a1. Who cares about lookin cute today.

"Come on Jameraz Get up. Time for you to go to pre-school" I said. He got up and looked at me. I looked at him and a big kool aid smile came to his face. I wonder what his dream was about.

"I wanna go wit you sissie"

"You can't I have to go to school"

"I wanna go to school wit....... You!!"

"You can't but I promise to be back before you know it"

"Ok" he said and walked to the Bathroom. He got undressed and got in the tube. I washed him up and got him dressed. I put him on some some black levie pants and a white shirt wit Tim's.

I got his bag nd mine and walked out the door. I got to the bus stop and waited for about 10 minutes. We got to his school and I Dropped him off. I walked to school just in time to get me some breakfast. I went to the lunchroom and seen my friend Jordan. She waved and stared walking towards me.

She's 5'5 and play basketball wit me. She's a good player too. She has long curly hair that stop at the middle of her back. She's Carmel colored with great style. I also for got to mention that she's gay. Not a stud tho she more feminine.

"Heyy Amanda" she said and gave me a huge.

"Heyy girl. Wassup"

"Nothing I see you not wit the all mighty Jayren this morning. Where he at. He usually all up under you at this time" she said and I rolled my eye and started walked. She followed me to the line lookin concerned. "What happened Mandy" she said sayin my Nick name that I haven't heard in a long ass time.

"I finally Broke up wit his ass. He so irritating man I swear" I said and she look puzzled. I don't tell nobody about my relationship so what they knew is only what I let them see. " Yea girl. He really pushed it this time. I just can't."

The bell rang and we started walking to first period. I really ain't wanna go cause I know for a fact that Jay is going to be in there. Hopefully today is one of The days he dont came. "Well what happened. I mean if you don't wanna tell me that's fine. You don't have to but I would really like to know" she said as we walked in the classroom.

I walked to the back of the class and sat down. My other friend Erica walked in then with the rest of the class and set next to me. "He hit Jameraz to the floor and thought I was go be cool with it. C'mon now. Everyone knows how I am about my babie brother" I said.

Erica is my bitch. She my ride or die. So with that Bing said she knows about everything Jayren and I went through. She don't play when it comes to Jameraz either. She just like me just a different color. Biracial is Wat she is. She has long curly hair just like me. She 5'8 just like me. Everything is the same. When I im down she down and vice versa. I love her.

"I hope you beat that nigga ass before before you broke up wit him" she said. I smiled and nodded my head. "Thats a good girl" she said and we all laughed. The teacher came in and started the lessen. I zoned out and be for I knew it the bell rang. I got my stuff and walked out the classroom.

I seen Jayren at his locker and we made eye contact. He smiled at me and I kept it pushing wit Erica right beside me. "Dont smile at her. Nigga your nothing now. Your nobody. Your a non facter!" she yelled across the hall and all his niggas laughed at him.
I giggled a little but she was right. To me this nigga is nothing. A nobody. He did this to himself. Nothing can fix it.