Chapter 28

Allison's Pov.
Well that was kinda embarrassing. Honestly I really didn't want all of Omaha to know about that.

Jack and I were sitting in the car and he was going to take me home. "So Allison..." He trailed off. I looked at him knowing where this was going. "Did you actually?" He asked hesitantly. "What lose my virginity. Yeah I did." I said getting a little sassy at the end. He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry." I muttered. He chuckled.

We pulled up to my house. "Thanks for everything." I said looking at him. He leaned in and I kissed him. "Bye princess." He said as I got out of the car.

I walked into my house taking off my shoes. I saw my mom asleep on the couch, being the nice daughter that I am I covered her with a blanket. I walks Sup to my room trying to not trip and fall back down the stairs. I opened my room door and plopped onto my bed. I get my MacBook Pro and started watching some Family Guy.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to multiple texts. I groggily opened my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Jack- Are you awake
Jack- Hey open your window
Jack- I'm in your driveway

Damn he a clingy bitch. Wait why was he here god dammit Jack please don't try to break in again, I silently prayed to myself.
I got another text.

Jack- Did you open your widow?😳
Me- Yes hold on let me pop off the screen.
Jack- K

I don't get how boys just sneak into girls rooms like don't you have a screen on your widow or do bugs just fly in? I heard a banging sound on my window. Soon a Gilinsky appeared in my window. He hopped into my room and sat down on my bed. "Well just welcome your self." I said sarcastically. He chuckled "I will."

I had somehow suckered Jack into painting my nails, and now that I think about it that wasn't such a good idea. My hand looked like a four year old's coloring book. I let him finish though.

After my nails were somewhat dry we decided to watch some Netflix together. I had gotten him into watching Bates Motel. He kind got a little jealous when I called Dylan (the older brother) hot.
We were all cuddled up on the bed. I was playing with his hair and he was tracing circles on my leg.

"Allison honey are you up?" My mom asked as she walked up the stairs, Jack and I looked at each other. "Uh, yeah." I said back. I pushed Jack into my closet. My mom opened the door. "Okay we'll it's a school night you need to be going to bed soon." she said before leaving. "Ok, goodnight." I said shutting the door.

Jack soon popped out of the closet. "Goodnight." He said going to my window. Right as he was about to slip out I got his attention. "Wait." I said as I ran over and kissed him. "Bye babe." He said jumping down.

I walked over to my bed feeling sleepy,I lauded down and closed my eyes.

A/n
Holy crap guys I know I haven't updated in forever, I have been having serious writers block. And I barley have time to update. I know nobody reads these but I just am going to try to update more often. This weekend I got in trouble so I can't have friends over so I will probably update then.

QOTD- What's your favorite song

AOTD- Right Where You Are: Jack and Jack