Chapter 34

IMPORTANT A/n AT THE END

Matthew's Pov.
Allison went to go throw away her trash so I was left at he table. I saw her walking back with someone with her. I shrugged it off as just somebody walking behind her, and trying to pass.

The figure followed her here and the face got a lot clearer. Jack Gilinsky, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Y- You're dating Jack Gilinsky?" I asked barely getting the words out. Allison looked confused and Jack, well he look pissed. She shrugged "Yeah I thought you knew, didn't you see him when we went for ice cream?"

"Not really, I didn't see his face." Jack hugged Allison from the side and kissed her cheek (mental gag).

******

Allison's Pov.
"But why are you hanging out with a fucktard like him anyway?" Matt asked. Did he really just do that.

"First off, that is none of your fucking business. Second of all, why the hell do you hate him so much." I asked holding Jack's hands to stop him from punching Matt.
"Oh he didn't tell you?" He said a devilish smirk taking place on his lips. I looked out at Jack and he looked so mad right now I would hate to be Matthew.

"He kissed Lexa at my party." He said smirking at Jack. My jaw dropped and tears pricked my eyes. I pulled my self away from Jack. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled, then ran straight for the girls bathroom.

I locked myself in a stall then just sat there. I heard a couple girls scream and a knock at my door. "Princess, open up." I didn't answer. "Fine." He said as he laid down and slid into the stall with me.

"Was he serious Jack?" I asked wiping my eyes. He nodded. "Let me explain." He quickly said as I went to leave. He put the toilet seat down the sat down and grabbed me and put me on his lap. "Okay, I was a little tipsy and Lexa was not at all. She came over to me and I thought she was coming to apologize for being such a bitch to you, instead she kissed me. I pushed her off right away, she tried to act all tipsy and shit to get me to kiss her but I didn't and went back to you." He stated really quick.

We walked out of the stall not paying attention to he stares we got. We walked back out and there stood Matt on his phone looking as innocent as ever. I told Jack to stay there then I walked up to Matthew and slapped him on the cheek then went back to Jack.

We walked into some store that Jack wanted to go in. Being the good girlfriend I am I went with him.

"Ohh how about this?" He asked picking up a blue and black bucket hat. I shrugged "It's cute." I said casually. He chuckled "How about now." He said placing it so I could barely see his face. "Damn that's sexy." I said while taking a picture, he laughed then put it back.

Next we went into Victoria's Secret. In all honesty it was Jacks idea. He grabbed my hand and led me over to the lingerie. He picked out a set then handed it to me, I'm guessing to try it on. I grabbed it then went in the dressing room (lingerie in picture).

I left my stuff on jacks lap then walked out. Honestly I felt a little uncomfortable in this, but Jack apparently didn't think so. "Damn Princess you look hot." He said under his breath. I changed back out of that and into my clothes then we went to the register. I tried to pay for it but Jack wouldn't hand me my purse, or any of my stuff I handed him for that matter.

When we got into his jeep I put my stuff into the back and  got into the front. Jack now had his hoodie over his lap and was gripping the wheel tightly.

"Hey Jack why are you keeping stuff on you lap?" I asked although I'm pretty sure I know the answer. "Um lets just say that little show you put on in there is causing my pants to get tighter." She said shifting in his seat. I knew what he meant but I wanted to hear him say it. I gave him a confused look. "A BONER, YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING BONER." He shouted. I chuckled and looked forward.

A/n
I was thinking about doing smutt in the next chapter. But I want to know your guys's opinion.

QOTD: Do you want smutt or do you want me to skip it.