Chapter 1

So it started when I was awakened by a knock to my door. When I didn't get up to open it. Gossamer, Jewel, Sapphire, Silk, and a few other pixies came flying down to pull me out of bed. And by pull me out of bed I mean dump a pail of water on me. I woke with a gasp. Drenched I got up glaring at the cackling little grasshoppers. The knocking became even more insistent so irritated I swung the door open scowling at the person on the other side. My face however brightened when I saw that it was Mom's advisor Rabid White. "Y-your Highness, Her Majesty would like  to see you."

"Rabid, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Alice. And give me a minute I have to get dressed." And with that I closed the door. Within five minutes, I'm dry with Red and Blonde hair up in a ponytail. I was wearing a red shirt with a black leather jacket over it and a black skater skirt. I was also wearing a pair of combat boots. I mean don't I have a good memory. 

Anyway I made my way to the  throne room were my mom and dad were sitting. I have a question is it weird for your parents to look the same age as you? Well anyway they look the same as they did when they were 16 and 18. Even though they are both over a century old. Whatever back to the story I looked at mom and found her with a serious look on her face. That's odd I thought Mom is usually so happy. I looked towards Dad but his expression was matching Mom's. Which is even odd since Dad almost always has a smirk on his face. "Alice," my mom says. The seriousness turned to a look of sadness. I look around trying to find to find out what was causing it to find another person in the room. The woman had black hair down to her lower back, slanted eyes with a mischevous look in them. They reminded me of Chessie's. She had on an outfit that reminded me of that of Mom and Aunt Jenara's outfits. I think Mom called them witch costumes."Alice?" Mom repeated taking me out of my daydream. "Were you listening to me?"

"No, sorry I got distracted."

"It's fine. I was saying that this, "she pointed to the woman. "is Hecate she will be taking you to a camp so you ca learn about a different species. The camp is called Camp Half- Blood."