devils mind

Hiii I did have the start of this story wrote out so that it didn't jump straight into the like ghost story type part of it, but I don't think that the beginning was as good as the creepy part of the story so I'm not going to write that part in but instead going straight to the ghost story type part so yea guess that's it.

It was dark, and unwelcomeing. Me and my friends stood at the beginning of winding dirt road, its end couldnt be seen, not yet.. my friend James had forced me and my other friends sophie-lee, Chelsea, natasha, nakita and kris to spend halloween night at an abandoned hotel, everyone had heard the story's, they had all seen the papers and all been told the warnings.. but still here we where, standing at the beginning of the road to hell.. natasha was the first to move, then James, then kris, nakita, sophie, Chelsea and lastly me.. I was the youngest only having turned 18 a couple weeks ago, everyone else was 19-20, but still I followed..

We had been walking up the dirt road and had got about half way there when I spotted something.. towering over us just short of the height of the tree tops, was the entrance gates.. I could see them, so tall and creepy, the pattern in the gates was the shape of flames engulfing innocent people, side be side the gates stood two holes where the gate men used to stand and just over them where statues of hellhounds once meant to symbolize protection I guess. Now all these things just another symbol of his un welcome presence...

Ill write more later but I have to go out coz my mates bein annoying, adios