no turning back

Hiiiiii sorry the last bit was so short an prob shit but I had to go out coz my mate forced me out of my house uh, anyway here's the next part...

My friends continued walking, completly un aware that there's a reason this is now called the devil's hotel. We keept walking and as we neared the gate it started pouring down with rain... thunder clouds filled the sky and lighting started to explode all around us with the thunder banging so loud it felt like it was shaking the ground away from under us as if it was nothing but sand in someone's hand. We sprinted for the gates but stopped short, nakita had noticed something over near where one of the gate men used to stand, it looked like a figure... none of my friends wanted to know what it was but I was curious... so I started walking, slowly and quality, making sure to make no sound and as I drew nearer I could feel my friends watching me. I finally got there.. and wish I hadn't had been curious...

The outstretched hand of the long gone and forgotten gate man was pointing straight at the gates, right towards the hotel, his skull's shape looked as if he had been screaming when he died and his body twisted and broken in un humanly ways... no doubt that however this man was killed it was slow, agonising, tortuous and evil...

I heard my friends calling me, wanting me to tell them what it was, I didn't want to alarm them so I said it was just a dead deer, you find alot of them out here because of poachers unfortunately. But they seemed pleased with the answer and I went back with the thought of the skeleton imprinted in my vision. When I got back no one said anything, we all just looked up at the gates and at the hotel.

No one wanted to go in, but I was the bravest and went forward to push open the gate. I expected the gate to be heavy but it was light.. almost to light for its size.. but I slide my hand across the icy cold gate and thought that this might just well be the last time I see outside of this hotel, I breathed and breathed, petrified of what was going to happen this next night..but I continued, I pushed the gate and it swing open, it's hinges squeaking and cracking dew to thwack of oil and use over the years. We all waited a few more seconds, then one at a time, starting with me and ending with Chelsea, we stepped onto the above ground porch of the underworld...