Welcome To "My World"

"Hello I'm 'Nagisa', I'm The Protagonist Of This Story So Without Further Ado Lets Fold Out My New Adventure For My Form Of True Love"

I Woke Up In My Bed And Looked out The Window My Fluffy Ears Twitched and I stretched Out My Arms "Good morning" I Say To My Empty House, Seeing As I Have Nobody I'm Living A Rather Peaceful Life Apart From The Fact I Live Outside Of The "Evergrandes Sarium" A City That's Known For It's Beauty And New Stocks Everyday, Its The Only Noise You can Hear Of An Afternoon, There's A daily Festival And I Happen To Live In the Forest That It's Held in After They're Done Using My Land They Leave It As It Was Before they Came But I Guess Whatever Gets Me Paid Enough For A Decent Living Little Did I Know My Peaceful Life was About to Be Changed Entirely Into A New Way Of Living, A Little more Wild If I Do Say So Myself, I Got Out Of My Bed And walked out Onto My Back Veranda Giving me A View Of the Lush Amazing Forest And Lakes All Set through It No Sunlight Touches My House Or My Backyard For that Fact Its All Covered With Dense Trees All the Way Till The Front Yard That's Where The Daily festival Is held I Yawn And Walk Back In And Enter My Bathroom, My Bathroom Is Carved Into My House Witch Is A Tree-house If you we're Wondering It Rains A lot Here So I Use the Rain Water As My Showering And Bathing water As well As Drinking water, I Get Undressed And Let the Showering Water Run As I Step Into It I Wash My Body With A Maple Leaf Extract Soap Made from Goats Milk and Uncooked Syrup From A Maple Tree As Many Others Do I Sing In the Shower Too So I Starting Singing Up A Random Tune That Popped into My Head "Oh Where Oh Where Could My True Love Be, his Eyes so Blue Like Water, A Genuine Smile And An Imagination Gone Wild Oh Where And When Will He Be" I Sing As I Wash My Hair And Crotch Area  And After I'm Done I Exit The Shower And Dry Myself With A Towel I Look At the Clock On The Wall It Reads "12:49" I Gasp And Yell To Myself "Oh God No I Slept In Again, The Festivals About to Start!" I hurry to Dry Myself, get Dressed Eat my Late Breakfast and Finally look out at the Large amount of people Gathering out the front of my House I Sniff The Air And Let Out A large sigh of relief "Just in Time..." I Muttered to Myself "It's okay To Start Now!" I Yell From My Veranda And they All Give Their Usual Cheer I Slide Down The Rail Of My Ladder And Land on My Feet Like Always Holding my Basket I Use to Carry Groceries I Walk Up To My Usual Stalls And Buy What I Usually Do Cause Why try new stuff Y'know when you can Have the same After getting what I need And greeting all the people who Know me I return Home By Now It's About 6:00 And the Stalls Are Being taken Back To the City As The Night Sky Starts To grow over the afternoon Sunset In this Peaceful moment I Am Happy But My Happiness is Interrupted by A Loud Noise Like A Plane an Aircraft Piercing the "Sound Barrier" In that Moment A Large Crash Followed By Smoke And Ash Filling the Sky Knowing where "It" may Have landed I Head out to see what it was I run through the Dense Shrubbery And Finally reach a clearing In the middle was where I Found "It", "It" Wasn't an It, It was A Young Man Around My Age With A Big Bushy Tail And Pointy Silver Fox Ears He Was Unconscious Not knowing anything at this Point in time I Checked His Pulse He Was Breathing and His Heart was Beating I Picked Him Up And Dragged him Back To My House, Cause I Couldn't Just Leave him There I'm Not that Horrible I Mean He Could've been Eaten By Animals or Something He Slept For A Long 8 Days in those Days I Did My Usual Routine With Caution And Then He Opened His Eyes For The First time They Were A Crystal Blue And They Went so well With His Hair His Dark Beautiful Hair And His Eyes Made My Heart Beat Just A bit Quicker Than Usual And In that Moment He Spoke His Voice was Deep But just in the Right Tone "Master..." He Said I Looked at Him Confused But Intrigued And then Said "Pardon?" He Replied With "Master..., I Love You..." Looking at him With A Red Blushing face so Confused With my Heart racing Like This. I Quickly Stood Up And Stepped Back "Y-You What!?" I said Shocked He Responded With "you Didn't Hear me, Very Well..., Master I love yo-" I cut him off before he could say anything else "How Can you Say that!, we Just Met!" As I Said That My Blushing Just Got Worse, I Don't know What I'm Supposed To Do In this Situation In the Confusion Only His Voice Broke through and Ripped Open The Barrier Around My Heart "Don't You Believe in Love at first sight..., in this irregular World" And Just like that My Eyes Closed And He Moved His Lips to mine.