"Where it starts"

*Nikshin's photo above..
~present~

I just got done with my 148th kill, so.. yeah. I was a bit tired cause the guys I killed tonight were persistent. But they don't stand a chance against me even though I'm a girl. Yeah, a girl, don't be surprised but can't blame you if you are. It's not like you see a murderous b*tch everywhere in every day living. FYI, I don't randomly kill people. I'm not some kind of psycho who kills people on sight. Let's just say that I kill some bad guys.

I was trained by the one took care of me since the day after the incident 10 years ago. Her name is Maurel Estraven, she insisted me to call her aunt because she is my mom's closest friend. She's the only one to take me because my mother has no other living relatives that I know of and my dad? I don't know, all I heard was that he died before my mother could conceive me but that's just what rumors tells me but my mother tells me otherwise . Mom would always say that dad is alive and that he will come back to us again soon and I believe her because she's my mother, she wouldn't lie to me but even when mom died he still didn't show up so curse him. I heard from Maurel that my dad was a well-known killer as well since he and my mom met. Mom is just a normal girl but even if she knew who dad really is she still accepted him. Maurel worked with Dad on missions sometimes and eventually met mom and since then they were inseparable.

I was eight when everything happened but still as a kid I thought of mudering that freaking bastard who killed my defenseless mother. I will make him regret of leaving me alive that night. Maurel saw my determination of revenge, she also wanted to kill that bastard but I said I will be the only one to do the honor so she had no choice but to train me. That's the time she told me about her being a killer and about everything else. When I was 14 she introduced me to her boss, A.k.A. Havardo Estraven, yeah like Maurel Estraven.. She's his wife. I thought he would be scary but he is actually a cool guy but just don't anger him much or he'll shoot you without a blink of an eye. Though he treated me like his daughter and I call him uncle, I was still careful or I'll be buried alive in no time. But all big daddy's has a weakness and for Havardo well, it's Maurel, she's way more scarier than Havardo, trust me. he's just too scared of Maurel but at the same time also loves her very much. Havardo's corp is "RAGE", the name is too much for a corp that kills for justice.

I started going on kills when I turned 15.. I do the killing and others do the clean up, cool right?. Havardo doesn't know anything about KBK corp but he somehow heard that there's a new kill training corp like his. He also heard that they have other branches with different names but they are all part of the same corp. It's somehow like the KBK is the main building and the one giving orders to the other branches. It's also the main reason that there's been alot of killings lately and that's where I come in. I kill all KBK's pawns to stop the random kills and I work alone by the way. We found out during our investigation that they kill rich people for the money and for the fun of it like psychopaths and we found out that the meaning of KBK is "kill or be killed".. That doesn't sound catchy for a kill corp.

*yawn* I somehow fell asleep from exhaustion.
~two hours later~
*ringtone plays: Angel with a shotgun*

'Who dares to disturb my ugly but awsome sleep?' I thought while answering the call. Sigh.."This better be good Gold, or else I'll immediately fly over there and beat you up so bad you'll be in the hospital for weeks." I threatened him.

"Early in the morning and there goes the threats again. You know I wouldn't call you at a time of 4 in the morning if its not important." Well.. He's right. "I'm calling you because Havard wants you to go to his office now. It's something very urgent but I don't know what."