Chapter 2

Sorry that we went missing..... I had track to focus on but its over now! I also had my story Point Out My Direction to focus on! Its sequel will be posted in a day! 

Anyway, here is chapter 2!

Haley :) xxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Callie's POV*

He's dead." James informed me, walking into my room. "I'm sorry."

My eyes widen. "What?!"

"I'm sorry Callie."

I stood up and paced around. "Can you guys leave me alone for a little bit?"

"Yeah of course." Miranda said. "Come on James."

Miranda was the one person who wasn't afraid of James.

"Right." James walked out of the room, with Miranda following behind him.

I walked over to my nightstand and pulled out the drawer. I grabbed my phone from behind the drawer. Only Nathan, Izzy, and Miranda knew about this phone. I didn't use it a lot.

I turned it on and waited for it to boot up. I clicked my contacts. I searched my contacts for a moment, until I found the name I was looking for. My finger hovered above it for a mintue, before I finally clicked.

I pressed the phone to my ear, waiting for someone to pick up. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Come on. Please pick up." I mumbled.

"Hello?" Someone finally picked up the phone.

"Hello!" I said, probably with too much excitement.

"Callie? Is that you?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's me."

"Oh my goodness. How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile."

"I actually need a favor."

He laughed. "Of course you do. Okay what?"

"Do you think I could come stay with you for a little while?"

"Of course. I'll get you a plane ticket."

"By tonight?"

"I guess."

"Thank you so much, Uncle Simon!"

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I packed a bag of my stuff. I wrote a note and left it on my bed.

"Sorry James." I mumbled.

I walked over to the window and pushed it open. I slipped outside, using the tree as my getaway. I ran towards the airport.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I uneasily pulled out the phone. An email from Simon. The ticket. It was for the next flight out to London. It was for like now.

I quickly ran onto the plane. There was hardly anybody on the plane. Just five guys. I pulled out my phone and stared at it for a moment, before turning it off.

I refuse to go back to my old life. It was my fault Nathan was dead. One of my partners was gone. My mind went to Izzy. I should have told her what happened.

"Hey. Um. Not to sound creepy, but I noticed that you looked upset?" A voice came from near me. "Are you okay?"

I looked up to see who the voice belonged to. A boy was standing next to me. He had fluffy blond hair and blue eyes. My heart broke, as I thought of James.

"I'm fine." I said, simply, desperately trying not to show my emotions. Being in the gang has helped me mask my emotions a lot.

"Are you sure?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Yeah." I say, taking a seat by the window.

"Okay. What's your name, love?" The blue eyed boy asks while taking the seat beside me.

"Isabelle Hart. But you can call me Bella." I say, making up my mind.

"That's a nice name." He says, looking around the plane.

I look around the plane too and notice that me, him, and four other boys are the only ones on here. I thought the plane was supposed to be full?

"Where is everyone else? I thought the plane was supposed to be full?" I ask.

"This is our private plane." Another boy says.

I turn to face him and see he has curly brown hair and green eyes. He is really tall . Maybe six feet? I'm not sure.

"How did you have enough money to buy your own private plane?" I ask.

"You don't know who we are?" A third boy asks. He has blue eyes and feathery brown hair.

"No. Should I?"

I look back up and see they are all looking at me with shocked faces. Well this just got uncomfortable...

"You really don't know who we are?" A fourth boy asks. He has short brown hair that looks like it used to be a muzz cut but its now grown out.

"No. Sorry." I say, looking at my shoes.

"We are One Direction. The world famous British/Irish boy band." The last boy says. He has black hair that is styled up into a quiff.

I look up to them and see they are all staring.

"The why am I on your plane? I probably got on the wrong one." I say, getting up but one of them pushes me back down.

I look up in confusion.

"Your uncle is Simon Cowell?" The blonde boy asked.

I nod my head.

"Then you're on the right plane."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! What did you all think?!

30 reads and 7 votes for the next chapter?

Sam is writing the next chapter so get ready! :)