Chapter 3

(Callie's POV) 

I bit down on my lip. I was on a private plane with five strangers who apparently know Uncle Simon. This isn't creepy at all.

"So you are telling me that you guys are apart of a famous boyband and Uncle Simon obviously knows you guys since I am on your private plane?"

The guys exchanged a glance, before turning back to me. "Pretty much." They responded in unison.

"How the hell do you expect me to believe that?" I scoffed.

The blonde boy shrugged. "We can't tell you to believe it, but it's the truth."

I bit down on my lip.

How does this shit happen to me? The most unbelievable things always happen to me! First my parents are killed when I'm seven, because of my sister's gang. Then I'm recruited into the same gang and somehow manage to catch the eye of the leader. Now, in an attempt to escape that gang, I am on a private plane with five strangers. What the hell.

This shit doesn't happen to normal people.

"Okay... I guess you want time alone. Sorry." The blonde boy mumbled. He stood up and walked back over to where the boys were originally sitting.

I stared out the window. My mind went back to the gang.

I wonder if Miranda or James found my letter yet. I could picture Miranda sitting on the bed, close to tears. James would be pacing around the room, cursing under his breath. He would demand for one of the members to come into the room. Many members would hurry into the room, because they were terrified of James. James would demand they come look for me. He would want me to come back, alive and unharmed.

Realization hit. All the members of the gang and many from other gangs know what I look like. Changing my name won't be enough. I'm going to have to change my entire appearance.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

I closed my eyes, trying to push out all my thoughts. I couldn't think about all that now. I don't think I would be able to handle anymore.

The plane ride seemed to drag on. When the plane finally landed, I stood up and grabbed my bag. I started immediately to the Exit after getting off the plane.

"Bella!" A voice called from behind me.

Who the hell was Bella? Oh... That's right. It's me. Why did I choose the name Bella? Whatever, guess I'm stuck with it now.

I spun around to see the blonde boy staring at me.

"What?" I asked. I just wanted to leave.

"What about your stuff?"

I held up my bag. "This is it." I stated.

He looked at me surprised.

"Hey. Do you even know where you're going?" The brown-haired boy with blue eyes asked, with a slight attitude.

"You think I don't know where my own uncle's house is?!" I snapped.

With that, I spun around and stormed out of the airport. Wind whipped at my face as I stood outside the airport doors.

Damn it, I didn't know where I was going.

I went to pull out my phone but decided against it. If I called Uncle Simon, he would just tell me to wait for the guys. I am really not in the mood for an "I told you so."

I decided to wander around. I started down the road and walked down a few back roads. I saw a couple of guys with their backs to the wall. Usually I would stay clear of them, but no one knows me around here. I don't need to worry about something crazy happening, like they hold me for hostage or anything.