Oh no...it can't be worse....

well....i have no freaking idea why i am telling you this,but......

it all started when i had a best friend,named Vladimir.we did everything together and all the stupid stuff a 10 years old can do with her new 12-years old best friend.1 year later,we had a sleepover at my house,and my parents were home.he went in the kitchen,and....picked me up,putting me in my parents bedroom.he tied my on a chair.

Tom:what the...

I had to watch my parents being tortured to death,by this serial killer psyhopath and i couldnt do anything to save them.it was....pfoa horrible.then,he grabbed my 10 years old little sister,Nicky, the other girl who came here,and tried to kill her,the same way.needless to say,she was unharmed.why?actually....i dont really know the answer 100% myself.

Tom:ouch

The only thing i remember,is my hair becoming fire,and getting really angry,and starting to punch the mothafucka.then,i tried to keep Nicky protected,but it was hard.he was a vampire....stupid idiot....THen he became really mad,and threw some fire on the house,and he flew away.me and Nicky couldnt save anything,we could barely save ourselves.

Tom:jeez.....

After that......well.... we had to stay at an orphanage...avery dirty orphanage,full of bullys and retarded saff....so just imagine how it was for a 11 and a 10 years old little girls,who had weird different style,and scary music,who didnt believe in God and were complete outlaws...horror...

Now...i can only say i got the worse,cuz i usually got my sisters daily beating too,but that doesnt matter anymore,right?

Tom:yeah...i would have done the same with my little brother.

me:see.....so....when i finally became 16,i went to do jobs,and Nicky got too,and after 2 years we were able to buy a small apartament.and now....that i had a better job,and she did too....we were able to buy this house,and now.....you know.

Tom:i can sense some worry in your tone

me:i...well...umm....Nicky told me she has a new friend,named Vladimir.and i am concerned about him.....it is a big possibility to be the same f*cker

Tom:but...wouldnt she remember him?

me:nope.she remembers only the 13 years old innocent boy,not the 25 years old dude.

Tom:well....i can say i know a vampire named Vladimir too....he was a family friend.our family is the royal family from the North,and his was the royal family from the South.Our family was the highest one in the rank,you know,the North!and...we were friends with the ones from the West and East. Vladimir made everyone think he was by our side,and he killed our parents and relatives.now nobody knows who is still alive from the Northeren Royal Family,so Vladimir is the....umm.....king,let's say.

me:but...what about you and your brother?don't you have a word to say?

Tom:we were supposed to be dead.

me:so?you will "slap" him in the face when he sees you!

Tom:yeah....the bed part is...The Southeren Royal Family is the highest in rank,and the West and East are like...prisoners....it was our job to help them but...we failed

me:dont think like that....i...have an idea.the elders still remember who you are,even if you were rangers for a long time....and...they will say something,right?