The Human Love Project Part 1

Walking up to my laptop to open some emails for college, I decided to write to my future college. 

"Hi I'm Farrah Rose Johnson. I have had straight A's since elementary. But, instead of talking about my grades, like you want to hear. I would just like to talk about me. I'm exactly 5'6'', hazel eyes, very dark brown hair, and a very big nerd."

Right when i was about to start onto my college application.. I heard a strange noise..

"Yes, I will tell her. Yes, I do think she'll be happy when she visits," said my mom.

I didn't know exactly what or whom she was talking to, but I knew it was someone that I knew.

"Mom, who are you talking to?" I said.

"I just asked your Aunt Ashley and Uncle Paul in Maine if you could visit them and, well, you know how Aunt Ashley feels. She just having twins and her makeup collection is just opening. I think you'd do good."

I knew all about Aunt Ashley's BIG makeup career and how Uncle Paul would just have to work and work. I guess I'll be taking care of the 4 month twins, Vanessa and Gabriella. 

"So it's official, you can visit them in Spring Break."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Believe it or not, I'm actually happy to leave school for a week, I mean.. WHO LIKES SCHOOL ANYWAYS?! EXACTLY. 

So, while I was packing, I was very excited. I mean, who doesn't want to meet rich guys there! Back here in George Town, there was only one guy that everyone was falling for, Luke William. Tall, blonde, smart, athletic, and popular. Guys, girls, moms, dads, and everyone in between wanted to meet him. 

Even in homeroom, I wanted Mr. Daniels to pair me up with him. Or just having a little confidence to go up to him and ask him, "What was for homework again?" or "Hey, was homework hard for you."

Of course, i would already know the answer. And who says blondes are always dumb?

I always wanted him to know I existed, to know that I care. Hell, I would scream so loud even if he knew my name. Maybe, if I just had a little confidence.

So, the last day of school before spring break in homeroom when Mr. Daniels told us that we had to work in a class project, i felt the way i always did in the projects like this. People always want to get paired with me because, well.. I'm a nerd. 

"And the last pair is...Farrah Johnson and Luke William, you will be together for the class project. Which is to study about Human Love. I can't help you, all papers in my desk at the end of this period." Mr. Daniel said which caused me to be stand.

The tall blonde 5'10" figure came approaching me with a kind of bummered look. No suprised there.

"You're not one of those people that doesn't participate and makes me do the all work right?" 

"..... No....."

HE TALKED TO ME, THOSE 17 WORDS could've made me faint. How am I going to survive this project? I kept on telling myself, "It's the last day before spring break.. calm down." But no, instead my hormonal level went up the rise. What teenage boys do to me. 

When we started doing research into what we knew about human love. I'm a smart girl, but when it came to human interest, i wasn't into it.. But Luke, he moved like he knew a lot about this... which surprised me.

"Are you just going to sit there, or actually work," Luke said with a smirk.

Of course, I knew he was joking, but... I was pretty much speechless.

"........"

"Hey, Hey I'm just kidding, but for real, let's get onto this project.

Being the nerd I was, i took notes on everything I knew about Human Love. And Luke, well he was just doing what i was doing. I guess you could say, 2 nerds could make everything right.

By the end of the period, we were done with time to spare.

"So Farrah, I have never noticed you were in this class."

"No one does" I tried to whisper to myself. After saying that, i was immediately embarrassed, hopefully he didn't hear me.

"I'm sorry what?" 

"I said, I sit was in the back, so being undiscovered is normal for me."

"Oh" was all he said. I knew he heard what I said the first time. His face actually looked really confused.

"TIME UP. PENCILS DOWN CLASS" Mr. Daniels said.

"Well it was really nice meeting you" Luke said with a cheeky smile.

"You, too" I said with a hint of desperation.

Seconds later, everyone was out and running. It was quite funny how it was the last day can change everyone's patience.

"Luke's POV*

"Dude, who was that girl?" my best friend, Zach ,said.

"Look, it's not like you need to know," I said very defensively.

"Calm down, Luke," my other friend,Jack, said.

"Guys, I just need some alone time, ok?"

Honestly, I didn't know what happened. I knew I had to leave the classroom as fast as possible. I  regret leaving her there, but I felt like if I knew her more.. I would get overattached. Running to my next period, I couldn't concentrate. It's as if... I didn't know how to describe it? Almost as if...

"Luke, what is the answer to number 15," Mrs. Speck asked. 

SHIT! I haven't had noticed that the time passed, or what Mrs. Speck was talking about.

"Umm.. I don't know.."

"You children all think that the day before spring break, that you all could be reckless.. Detention for you, Mr. Luke Johnathan Williamson!"

I... HATE... MYYY... LIFEEE.

Author's note: Hi guys, it's not Grace, but Heather.. Yupp Grace, Kelly, and I are sharing accounts.. You should probably notice because i didn't say "HAII" GET IT?! 

*BA DUMMM TSSHHHH*

But yeah. This "writing a book" thing is just a hobby... And i really would enjoy newsfeed... If you don't mind. But of course, I will not plan on getting an individual account because, I'm embarrassed. So, I will maybe or maybe not write a new book after this called "Unapologetic"

Also, my editor in cheif is DOROTHY YOO'

********************************************************************************************************

Heyyyyyy it's Dorothy! So uhh this story is awesome! Continue reading because this story is coming out of Heather's head and I loveeee editting it! (Even though she doesn't capitilize her I's ) Still Love Ya Heather!