Chapter 8 ''Promises.''

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

'' YOU CAN'T CATCH ME ! '' I yelled as I ran through the corridors of Hogwarts. People that I was passing by were shouting at me, but I wasn't really paying attention. George chased me, and I was running away. I don't know how this even happened. I came into Slytherin common room, and I saw Arabella sitting on the black sofa that was next to the fire place. She giggled even though she was alone. But then, she looked at me and I felt something grabbing my hand. That something pulled me out of the common room, then I realized it was George under invisibility cloak. I guess he broke long seven centuries of not going into Slytherin's common room. Then I screamed and he laughed. I started to run and then he started to chase me. Yes, you could say that we were making some troubles even though it was only second day of our fifth year.

'' YOU BETCHA ! '' He yelled behind me, and then we both started to laugh again. I turned my head to see him and I stuck my tongue out.

'' I'M UNCATCHABLE ! '' I wasn't looking where I was going, and then, I bumped into someone

'' Looks like love is blind, you're not watching where you are running! '' I heard how Ginny laughs while she was standing up from the floor.

'' Oh Ginny, I'm sorry... '' I said, picking up her books from the ground. '' What were you saying about blindness ? ''

'' Nothing, nothing. '' She smiled, and took her books from my hands. '' After all I was looking for you. ''

'' Really? '' I said, and then George came, he was panting.

'' Meet me at library later. '' She said and then she left.

'' What were you talking about? '' He asked, looking after Ginny.

'' Nothing, she want's to meet at library later. '' I said and shrugged.

'' Yeah, but why? '' He asked then, looking at me.

'' I don't know. '' I shrugged again and then I started to walk, George walked beside me. '' Where did you get that cloak? '' I asked, looking at the cloak he was holding in his hands.

'' Harry gave it to me. '' He answered.

'' That was so reckless. '' I said, crossing my hands.

'' But you liked it, it was funny, wasn't it? '' He smiled and I looked down.

'' It was funny indeed, I felt free. '' I sighed. '' But you could wait for me after my last class finished. ''

'' But that wouldn't make you laugh like this. '' Then he grinned and I raised my head.

'' T-thanks for always making me smile, then. '' I smiled and then he hugged me with one arm, squeezing my shoulder.

'' Anytime, I promise. '' He winked and I blushed.

-------------------------------------------

I was sitting in big library, waiting for Ginny to come. I was confused, really. Ginny was a great friend and usually I was asking her for help, but now, she's asking me. I really wonder what bothers her.
I was reading some poorly book about muggle poetry in 15th century, just so time could pass faster. I heard someone's coming near me and I turned around. I saw short , blonde girl with green eyes dressed in Ravenclaw's robes.

" Are you Mona Avery? " She asked me loudly and clearly.

" Y-yes, that's me... " I nodded and she sat next to me.