o n e • mysteriously stultified

o n e: m y s t e r i o u s l y _ s t u l t i f i e d

stultified = cause (someone) to feel weary and uninterested by dull talk or behaviour - courtesy of google.

a S h L e Y

Do the math: Hotel room + me = loneliness.

All of the other superstars and divas are out partying in this lovely town that goes by the name of San Francisco, yet there I am, solitary, staring up at the undecorated ceiling while imagining how it feels to wrestle in a RAW or SmackDown ring.

Due to the fact I'm not out getting intoxicated and having the time of my life, I might as well introduce myself out of boredom.

Here's my application for you:

Name: Ashley Frangipane

Age: 19

Birthday: September 29th 1994

Wrestling name: Halsey

Wrestling shows included in: JAPW, FCW and NXT, now on the main roster

The current date: June 21st 2014

The current time: 22:01

Currently, my empty notebook was resting on my lap, a pencil was in my left hand at the same time an already smoked cigar was in my right.

Becoming a female Michael Jordan, I easily threw the cigarette in the bin, which was across the room, and sat indie style with my notebook opened on its first page as it lay on my bed - may I inform you and say that the first page in my notebook was completely blank.

- Cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles. -

After a minute of tranquillity and me being immobile, I moved a muscle and realised what I wrote, immediately thinking of manifold non-rhyming lines.

- Just what you'd expect inside her new Balenciaga.

Vile romance, turned dreams into an empire.

Self-made success now she rolls with Rockefellers. -

"Survival of the fittest," I spoke indistinctly, thinking of Herbert Spencer. The quote meant the strong survive and the weak die. Not wanting to be a complete copycat, I mental pictured the modern world's mind, "The richer you are, the easier life is."

- Survival of the richest. -

Typically in the summertime, humans from New York would travel to the Hamptons on the weekend, and its financial elite go on European vacations (for example, Monaco) with their families. The wealthy are basically gone until the fall, and the city belongs to the less unfortunate.

- The city's ours until the fall.

They're Monaco and Hamptons bound,

But we don't feel like outsiders at all. -

Pulling out my phone for a reason, I thought of a word and researched the meaning, just to be sure that one part of these two lines flowing through my head made sense.