t w o • mysteriously unaccommodating

t w o: m y s t e r i o u s l y _ u n a c c o m m o d a t i n g

unaccommodating = not fitting in with the wishes or demands of others - courtesy of google.

a S h L e Y

Cigar comes to my mouth and I blow, cigar comes to my mouth and I blow. That was my routine for the past ten minutes.

"Smoking is bad for you," they say.

"You'll kill yourself," they say.

"It makes your breath smell putrid," they say.

"It makes your teeth look uber-yellow," they say.

Those irrelevant beings are the ones who don't understand how hard it is to start an addiction and then stop just like that.

Not all of us are as strong as some others - everyone's has got weaknesses and everyone has got bones that can break, so people need to stop acting like they are Optimus Prime and realise that they're able yet delicate.

There you have it. Ashley Frangipane's edifying phrases of the day.

The current date: June 25th 2014

The current time: 21:09

If you were in my predicament, and anti-social, you might be bothersome by virtue of the irritating, blatant music that was playing in the room a few doors away from me. Nonetheless, my playlist (called Medicate Music) was playing as No Role Modelz by J Cole could softly be heard in my room yet it couldn't overtake the junk the party animals were moshing to. But you know what? I don't question other people's music taste. You never know, the music that is currently being played at that function may be good, maybe it's just my mood bringing the positive vibe down to the depths of hell.

It was at that moment that my favourite verse of J Cole's single came in for the second time. It's quite repetitive to be honest but I love it for some reason.

-  Don't save her,

She don't wanna be saved.

Don't save her,

She don't wanna be saved.

Don't save her,

She don't wanna be saved.

Don't save her,

She don't wanna be saved. -

Haphazardly, I clutched the whiteboard pen that was on the floor and sauntered over to the untouched wall. Flashing my torch to wall so I was able to see, I wrote, "I sold my soul to a three-piece, and he told me I was holy. He's got me down on both knees. But it's the devil that's tryna hold me down."

Galloping to the far right of the wall, I wrote, "Knock me out. I want more. This is what I live for."

Jogging to the left, I neatly doodled down, "Sneaking out the back door, make no sound."

Beyond shadow of doubt, I threw myself down to my knees and wrote at the bottom of the wall, "Throw me in the deep end and watch me drown."