Chapter 6

Ross

"Hey baby!" Courtney exclaimed when she opened the door.

"Hey, we need to talk." I said.

"What's wrong Rossy?" she asked as she pulled me into her room.

"Riley is my bestest friend ever. Nobody could ever replace her. Not even you. What you did made me look like an asshole and it really hurt Riley. Since that night, I've talked to Riley and decided that she is going to and always will come before you." I explained.

"I did nothing to that little skank."

"You just did something! You just called my friend a skank and that's not okay! She might never find out you said that but I'm going to stick up for her even if she isn't here." I answered.

"What are you trying to tell me?" she questioned.

"I'm breaking up with you because my friendship with Riley means more to me that you ever will." I explained.

"We aren't breaking up." she retorted.

"Yes we are. There's nothing you can do that will save this." I said before exiting the room.

"Ross. You can't just leave me because of your slutty little friend." she yelled down the hall.

"Ya I can. Watch me." I yelled before slamming the front door. I ran quickly to my car and drove away. I drove myself right to Riley's house. When I walked in, she was watching tv on her couch.

"Hey Ross." she mumbled.

"I'm just here to tell you that I broke up with Courtney." I said.

"Wow."

"Is that all you have to say?" I asked.

"What do you want me to say?" she questioned.

"I want you to be with me forever. We don't have to date or anything right now but, I want to get back all those times you were left in the dust because of Courtney." I explained.

"Aww. You're so cute." she said, standing up and giving me a kiss.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" I laughed.

"Because I can."

"Well you made me horny so congratulations." I mumbled before sitting down. Riley came over to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up and drug me to her room. The door was instantly locked and I did things to my best friend that I thought I would never ever do with her.

———

"I can't believe that just happened." I mumbled.

"Me either." she breathed.

"You can't believe it?! You started it!" I yelled, tickling her.

"Ross stop." she giggled.

"So, what does this make us?" I asked the question that had been bothering me since we first kissed.

"Friends with benefits." she answered.

"You sure about that?" I questioned.

"Ya. You just got done with a relationship and I don't want to rush you into another one. So until we're ready to be together, we can just fuck around." she explained. It was a perfect plan actually. We both don't want to have a relationship so we can just mess around until we're ready. I mentally clapped for her.

"Sounds like a plan." I said before rolling flat onto my back.

"We'll just have to be careful around our families. We don't want them thinking anything until we are actually together." Riley explained.

"So we just have sex whenever one of us is craving it? Because I could have sex with you all day, every day." I asked.

"Basically." she answered.

"Perfect." I mumbled.

"You wanna go do something tonight? Like a movie or food?" Riley asked me.

"Sounds good." I answered.

"Let's put on clothes and then we can head out. Ok?" she asked.

"One more thing before we get dressed." I mumbled before it started again.

———

"Let's go to In-n-Out!" Riley exclaimed as I drove.

"That sounds really good actually." I responded. I drove us to the local In-n-Out. It was really good. We both got burgers and we spit a milkshake.

"Can we go to California Donuts? I'm craving donuts." Riley asked when we got back into the car.

"Anything for my wonderful fuckbuddy." I laughed before driving us to the donut shop. Riley bought a dozen donuts and we ate them behind the Hollywood sign.

"Have you ever had car sex?" Riley asked.

"Um no, you weird slut." I laughed.

"Don't call me the slut, you fuckboy." she laughed in response.

"I'm not a fuckboy, you whore." I giggled.

"You're the whore, you dumbass." she yelled while laughing.

"How many guys have I fucked compared to you?" I asked.

"Hopefully none, you gay asshole." she laughed. After she responded, I realized how weird that sounded.

"You've slept around with more guys than I have girls, you ass." I answered.

"Whatever you dumb fuckboy." she giggled before eating another donut.

"I'm a fuckboy and you're a fuckgirl. It all makes sense." I laughed in response.

"You're my fuckboy." she giggled before giving me a kiss.

"I'm totally okay with that." I answered.

"We should probably go back home." she said.

"But I could spend all night up here." I responded.

"Ya but we probably shouldn't. We could caught by the paparazzi." she explained. We headed home after that. I'm so glad that I got to spend the whole day with my fuckgirl of a best friend.

Hey hey hey!

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter:)

The words I used are not meant in a mean way and aren't to offend anyone.

Hope school is going good for you guys:D

Check out my social media! We could be Internet bffs:)

Peace out✌🏻️

-Hanna<3