Chapter 1

Wonder, who, here, where, feel, see, when, smell, WHY.

Why can't I do anything with myself, because of it I'm in a very deep, dark hole. I remember the tragedy like it was yesterday...

In the middle of the night I got up because I had something rattling, I was very puzzled to hear it so I thought it was my mom, but no. I knew it when the door handle started turning very slowly but since it was my birthday I thought she was going to surprise me. But again, no it wasn't my mom it was a large fierce looking guy, So I thought it was My dad, when I saw the face.

I was shocked to see it was the person that drugged my brother and threw him in a hole and now this time it was my turn. All this time I've been begging for freedom Even though I still get food and water it's not the same.

He's a monster but lets get back to it, I'm trying well it's not really working but it's a scheme and now I'm starting to think I'll never get out. My plan I guess you could say that, well it's to throw A chicken bone at him the hardest I can use other bones that I have collected and push them in the dirt in the wall so I can climb up. I have been working on this plan ummmmmmm, for a while now I guess.

Now all I got to do is try try my hardest to hit him, knock him out for a few seconds. Okay it's time, he's going to get food. So I grab the chicken bone, he's back. As hard as I could I hit his eye, he fell back, now I'm waiting to see if he's gonna get up.

He's not so I climb up and slip You know cause its slippery, Crap... Hurrying up this time, I climb faster trying not to slip. Then I think freedom at last and I run back home non-stop. But when I look inside happy as I could ever been in my whole life I see my mom crying, I ask her what's the matter. I can tell she wants to squish me to death out of happiness but then is sad at the same time when she says it and tells me my sisters been taken!