Chapter 2

I'm so tired go get me another cup up coffee... Where are you? (Bursts into tears) oh no, now I remember she's gone, gone somewhere deep, dark, and scary. Right now... I only have my mom, dad, and brother.

But I'm not gonna take it! let me just scooch on outta here, I need to find her! I have to take this long journey to get there, but when I do I find her!

But when I do she's all crusty, almost half dead like, that's all he does is kills! Bodies everywhere, diseases, starvation, beaten to death, anything you can think of!

I guess I took along time to investigate those bodies because when I looked up she was gone... I found her what so footsteps are in the ground. So I tracked them it took me deeper in the jungle that I already was, I couldn't believe my eyes he's got her in a trance! She does everything he does!

She's about to fall off this large cliff because she's telling her to, but then all if a sudden a monkey decides to wack him in the head with a banana peel, so I saw my chance I went over to the edge and pulled her back!

When I fell in, almost! Half of me was hanging off the cliff the other was on the land holding on for dear life... When he got up from the wacking that monster of a man saw me and got up and was coming at me!

So I got up grabbed my sister and ran and ran and ran when I couldn't any more... Until!