Intro: Flashback

"Are you ready for your punishment?" He slurred before slowly lifting the bottle to his lips before closing my bedroom door and making his way over to my bed.
"I usually have to discipline that sister of yours but today I get the pleasure of disciplining you."
A sly smile came upon his face as the tears began to slowly roll down mines. I couldn't quite understand what was about to take place but in my stomach I knew something wasn't right. Looking up at him standing at the foot of my bed unbuckling his belt before removing his shirt, he takes another sip of whiskey before sitting the bottle down and stepping out of his pants.
"Papa, I swear I didn't mean to. I was just playing." I whimpered while sliding back as far as possible. If only I could go through walls I would be in the next room already. I look towards the door as I hear my mother's voice. I call out her name but don't get a response and the tears instantly streaming, I can't understand how she could just ignore me. I turn back to him my heart sitting in my throat
"Papa...please..."
"You were a bad girl Niari. Papa is going to show you what happens to bad girls..."
He climbs onto my bed grabbing my ankle snatching me away from the wall. Hovering over me smelling of alcohol and sweat he leans in and kisses my neck as his hands make their way down my fragile frame and into my shorts. All I could do was cry out for someone to come save me but no one did...