Chapter 1: The Backup Plan

Marcus's P.O.V

After a few minutes, she and I went in our own directions.

My feelings were hurt but I didn't show any emotions.

Little did she know; I always had a backed up plan in case something like this would have happen. So I took out my phone and called a mystery girl up.

            "Hey what’s up girl, how you doing?" 

The mystery girl responded " Hey you. I was waiting for you to call me back, you still dating that bitch that don’t treat you like a king?"

I paused, didn't even bother to answer the question. Then I asked her what she was doing tonight. She said that she was free, only thing was she had to go to work, but wasn't in the mood. That was music to my ears.

 Call out from work, and get herself together; because I’m going to take you out to eat. (To the restaurant he made reservation for with his so called girlfriend). He thought to himself.

She seemed super excited, but also sad I wondered why and then she told me she didn’t have any money. To get her hair done or nails or even an outfit this didn’t bother me at all so I knew what I had to do.

 Hey how about I swing by pick u up and take u to do all those things.

She paused, and really wanted to say yes I could tell by her shock but declined instead so I insisted and told her I wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Amanda's P.O.V

I couldn’t believe he just offered to take me shopping and pay for my hair and nails omg he really is a king in my eyes at least some females just don’t know how good they have it. 

I thought thinking of his failed of a girl he calls his smh if he only knew how I would treat him if he was mine. I smile just thinking about it. It all started a few months back we went out for drinks.

yes I’m revising it changed to pov stand points as some readers said what u think about the change and yes I did this on my own he likes his story I just feel u can get a better feel of it from this prospective what do u think comment or private im me and tell me =)