one

Ben pov
I was trying to sleep, but it was almost impossible. I had to take 5 sleeping pills before I felt sleepy. I woke up only two hours after that and walked to my small living room. I tried to watch TV, but nothing seemed interesting. I was wondering if he had troubles with sleeping too. I looked at my phone to watch how much clock was. 4 hours before I would meet him again. I couldn't sleep so I closed the TV and started to clean my house. After throwing my couple items to nearest closet I decided to take a shower. I turned the shower on and jumped when cold water touhed my skin. I waited that the water was warm and just standed under the running water. I was in the shower more than 30 minutes and I turned the water off. I took a towel and wraped it around my waist. I dried my hair with another towel and brushed my teeth. I walked to my closet. I decided to wear a tank top and black ribbed jeans. I took my phone, earbuds and keys and walked out of my house. I just walked around and listened to music. I went back to home and made some breakfast. I looked at my phone again and noticed a message from Denis.
" Pick me up from airport at 11 a clock "
I watched my phones clock. I had almost one hour to eat and drive to airport. I was nervous. After eating I made the dishes and Brushed my teeth again. I went to my car and drove to the airport. I texted Denis to come out. He texted back and told me that he was waiting he's luggage.
I was nervous. I saw how he walked out from the door and I stepped out of my car. I waved and Denis waved back.
- Hi , I said and gave him a brohug
- Hi, Denis answered and smiled. He looked tired.
- U hungry?
I asked and Denis nodded.