five

A/n
This is kind of depressing. I'm not good at writing this sad stories :( I'm running out of ideas xD I'm going to make the next part a little bit shorter and then mabey adding a smut? :D Tell me if you have any good ideas :3

Denis pov
I knocked. Ben opened the door and smiled. I smiled back and closed the bathroom door behind me. I put my clothes and stuff next to the sink. I showered and chaged my clothes. I took my blade out of the little bag, where I keep it. I cried, like always, looking myself from the mirror, hating everything in my face, body, everything. I started to draw lines on my skin with the blade. I cutted deeper and deeper....
Ben pov
I opened the bathroom door, expecting it to be empty.
- Oops sorry I thought you were ready, I said and saw that Denis was crying. He looked at me and something falled to the sink from his hand. I got closer. The sink was filled with blood stains that came from his arms.
- Denis.....
I whispered and hugged him.
- I'm sorry, He said and cried even harder.
- How long have you kept doing this? I asked quietly.
- four months, he whispered.
We just hugged in silence.
- Come, I said after couple minutes and took his hand. I took some rubbing alcohol and started to clean his cuts. After cleaning I placed Denis to sit on the sofa and went to search my first aid pack. I found what I was looking for.
Denis pov
Ben sitted next to me, slightly shaiking.
- I'm so sorry, I said and Ben took my hand. He put the bandage over my cuts and kissed my wrist before looking at my eyes.
- Seriously you have to stop, Ben said and I nodded.
- I will try it... I said.
- It will be hard, I know.
Ben contiuned.
- Yeah... Wait.. How do you know?
I asked and Ben smiled sadly.
- I've been in the same situation, he said and I hugged him.
- I love you, I whispered and Ben kissed my forehead.
- I love you too.