four

Denis pov
I woke up and felt two arms around my waist. I was confused at first but then I rememberd what happend last night. I smiled and turned around.
- Morning babe, Ben said with his soft voice.
- Morning, I said and kissed Ben.
- What time is it?
I asked and Ben looked his phone.
- It's 6.57 AM, he said and I sighed. I was still jetlaged.
- Can we sleep a little longer? I asked and made my puppy face with my eyes closed.
- Haha sure babe, Ben whispered and started to play with my hair. I falled asleep almost immediatley.
Ben pov
- Babe wakeup,
I heard a whisper. I opened my eyes. Denis was so close to me that I saw he's face blurry.
- What now?
I asked and Denis started to giggle. I felt his warm breath on my face and closed my eyes.
- It's 12.47 AM you silly, he said and I sighed.
- Please Ben I'm hungry, Denis whispered and kissed my neck.
- Stop, I giggled and Denis kissed my neck again.
- What If I won't?
He asked and kissed my chin.
I smiled.
- Then I'm gonna eat you, I said and rolled out of the bed.
- Do you wanna eat or not?
I asked and grined.
- Yeeey food!
Denis said like 5 year old and I started to laugh. Denis took my hand and we walked to kitchen. We made some breakfast and ate it.
- I'm going to shower, I said and stood up.
- Can I come with you?
Denis asked and tried to look sad.
- Mabey next time, I said and winked.
- Oh... Okay, He said and started to wash our plates.
A/N
This one is kind of boring and short. I'm gonna write more when this has a little more readers. I'm sorry if there's any mistakes,
But comment if you spot one :) I'm tired and I just wanted to write  something to you guys :)