First Day in Kohnoa

The village fells like a festival in the land of waves. I sit on a bench as someone draws a portrait as I stand there.  

  When I was finished a hand comes across on me taking the mask off.

  I look up to see Kimimaro with the mask in his hands. I blush madly, "what are you doing? Give me back my mask!" 

  "You don't look like a guy. Don't sound like one either, maybe if you say you're a guy, I'll just say that your one."

  I blush angrily, "what?" I very much do look like a guy, even though he's the fifth person to ever say that to me. I'M SURE I DO LOOK LIKE ONE! 

  He gives me back my mask, "are you going to get your portrait painted?"

  "I guess so, why not?" He then pushes me off the stool to sit down as the man begins to sketch him. After the picture is drawn, I pay for it and my own. When the man gives us our paintings, I quickly grab both of them. I payed for them so I get to mesmerize them first. I glance at mine first taking in the full detail before I move onto his.

  His was very well drawn. However, there is something that caught my eyes. His eyes. So cold. I stare at his portrait as my smile begins to fade, what's hurting him so much?

  "Um?"

  I look up to see him still standing there. "Hmm?"

  "Are you going to let me see your portrait, or are you just going to stare at it all day?" 

  My eyes widen at his last comment, "oh, here you go."

  He takes it before walking away.