Chap 3:living with straub and youtube?

So we got up super early that morning and started to drive and the drive was like 2 hours away.(ps i don't how long they are apart tbh) bee played music and snap chatted the whole way and also talked to straub on the phone.

eventually we got their and it was so weird i was not expecting mitchell to look like that but hes funny i guess.

B E E ' S   POV

it was so nice to see mitchell because i havent seen him in a while and i told him not to record with lia here because i havent told my honeys about her yet but i was planning on it tonight while mitchell takes her out to get food because i hate keeping secrets from my honeys honestly and lia said it was alright to tell them just as long as they dont know what she looks like which i agreed.

so mitchell just left to go to subway with her so i can make the video.

" heyimbee and welcome back to a vlog now ive said i would be moving back in with straub to look for apartments out here because the internet sucks by the beach no matter how much i love it. i also have a big announcement in me and gingy's life that i would like to share with you which is me and gingy adopted a child she's 12 and her name is lia but i can't show you guys what she looks like just yet because shes not used to this and i dont want to make her feel uncomfortable but eventually you guys will get to see her but for now i have to go i just wanted to tell you guys becauseyou guys are awesome and i dont like hiding stuff from you guys. Once again thank you for watching i love you!" and i uploaded the video to my computer and its slowly downloading to youtube so i just left it to load and waited for my food.

It finally downloaded once lia and straub got back. i was so happy they were getting along because lia is really shy i can tell but once summer is over she'll be going to school. hopefully she meets new friends. I really like her and i hope she feels the same about me and shes so sweet i feel so bad for what happened between her and her family so im going to try to be a good mum to her.

once we finished eating me, lia and straub played some minecraft she played on my computer while i was on straubs and he was on his laptop. she was a really good minecrafter shes also a really good builder. she was on my account so i let her rome around the cube because i was also on the site but with straubs account while straub played cs:go.

(in chat on the cube)

GRaSER: hey bee i watched the new video hows the kid?

StRaUB: shes actually on my account because i was showing her around the cube so im on straubs say hi lia..:)

BeE: hiiiii :)

GRaSER: hey whats up

Hbomb: hey lia hey bee!

BeE: hi

StRaUB: hey hatch ;)

hbomb: wanna record a cube episode?;0)

stRaUB: sure!

Hbomb: lia can join if she wants

BeE: is that okay? :(

StRaUB: sure why not!

i went over to lia and set up a mic so she can talk if she wanted this was a cute idea then bayani and will joined our recording to.

(w is for will b is for bayani h is hbomb g is graser s is bee and l is lia js)

b: hey everybody welcome back to the cube im here with bee hbomb graser and will also a new comer lia:)

w: hi lia hey bae-ani;)

b: will i told you not to call me that omg

they continued talking until we ended the video and lia got off to get ready for bed but bayani and will and hbomb were on skype and asked if me and straub wanted to join, so i said sure.

"can we see her!" bayani said "ill ask her but i think shes getting changed i said. "ok!" everybody kind of pitched in.

L I A ' S   POV

i was done changing and went out to see bee and straub when i noticed she was on skype with a few people i guess were the ones i was playing minecraft with.

" hi bee, hey straub" i said as i just sat down behind them "oh hey lia come meet the boys your were playing minecraft with they wanted to meet you!:)" i knew they were from the game. "hi guys im lia nice to meet you!" i said while i waved.that kiingtong dude look so familiar to me but it doesnt ring a bell.

KIINGTONGS. POV

when i was in a skype call with bee lia looked so familiar and that when i realized something insane...

OK SO CLIFF HANGER ALRIGHT BUT 1 I KNOW BAYANI AND BEE DONT TALK BUT THEY DO IN MY FANFIC AND 2 I KNOW BAYANI IS NOT APART OF THE CUBE ANYMORE BUT LIKE I SAID IN MY FANFIC HE IS OKAY BUT FIGHT ME.. LOVE Y'ALL.